1. June 3, 2017  

Faction balancing on Outland

Greetings Warmane community,

As you've probably noticed in the past few days, we've been considering a few faction balancing measures in order to ensure quality of gameplay on Outland. Furthermore, we have designed a temporary package of perks for Alliance players in order to motivate and incentivize more players to join Alliance.

Alliance faction perks will last until August 1, 2017 and will contain the following:

• Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills
    • +50% reputation gain on kill of targets that provide reputation (1.5x)
    • +50% experience gain (7.5x)
    • +50% honor gain (1.5x)

While it is not planned, perks may be paused at any time as a part of measures of achieving long-term faction balance as we monitor statistics and analyze trends on an hourly basis.

We strive to provide our community the best realms they can desire, with highest regards to quality, security and stability. Part of this promise is to make our realms as enjoyable as we can and resolve any problems we face, whether those problems are incidental in their nature or created by players' preferences.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. June 3, 2017  

3. June 3, 2017  
    Is this active atm ?
    It was announced 1-2 minutes ago that it has now been activated.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Apprentice Riding is not Free.

5. June 3, 2017  
    I don't agree with this decision and wish to see the perks removed as soon as possible.

On behalf of most of the community.

6. June 3, 2017  
    Sorry guys but this was a really stupid thing to do IMO. You didn't think about the players that went out of their way to grind for the mounts in these extreme conditions, now everyone gets the mounts free whilst everyone else is out of 600g. Don't like this at all.

7. June 3, 2017  
    I also dislike the perks. Sorry, this has really turned me off.

8. June 3, 2017  
    what the idea of medivs X1 rates if ur gona set x5 rates? ... i mean WTF

9. June 3, 2017  
    I just bought the riding and the mount before the changes I can give refund or something?

10. June 3, 2017  
    50% more honor is insane.they not only have instant QUEUE form BG but get more honor from them.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Dont blame and change faction newbies =D

12. June 3, 2017  
    Great news! Only I just spent 570g on riding about 3 mins before announcement. Possible to get a refund? If not I won't QQ but took a while to get that amount thx Character name: Zenshua Nightelf Druid

13. June 3, 2017  
    good, now im ready to lvl alliance character

14. June 3, 2017  
    what the idea of medivs X1 rates if ur gona set x5 rates? ... i mean WTF
    this is only for outland

15. June 3, 2017  

12311 ... Last