1. June 4, 2017  
    It's kind of stupid to give out free riding to alliance player because it takes one part of the grinding from ally's so now horde starts being at disadvantage due this. Let's say normally you would have to do entire netherstorm to get about 600-700 gold but now only hordes have to invest time for it when ally's get their flying mount after leveling to 70 due to not having spend money on anything else than flying. If you're going to do something then remove the free riding from ally's or give hordes also free riding.

2. June 4, 2017  
    Factions are now pretty balanced to what is the point in keeping the perks up? Thats not fair at all Alliance players cant switch to horde anyway atm so the balance should stay, there is absolutly no reason to keep these perks around for much longer or we are going to get a 80/20 but now on the other side. What are you going to do then give horde those perks keep it up this way so people can hop faction evryweek. Dont be ******ed and end the perks now and all is balanced.
    If you disable the perks now, the majority of people who created new chars in alliance, will just go back to play horde chars. I would.

3. June 4, 2017  
    Not intended, error at realm startup.
    it doesn't work like that. just admit that you changed your mind.

4. June 4, 2017  
    And you kept it for literally hours? Since i created a char, checked this out, went away for some shopping etc - and when i came back 5 hours later it was still there.
    Sorry, i just don't buy it.

5. June 4, 2017  
    It's kind of stupid to give out free riding to alliance player because it takes one part of the grinding from ally's so now horde starts being at disadvantage due this. Let's say normally you would have to do entire netherstorm to get about 600-700 gold but now only hordes have to invest time for it when ally's get their flying mount after leveling to 70 due to not having spend money on anything else than flying. If you're going to do something then remove the free riding from ally's or give hordes also free riding.
    cry is free :-]

6. June 4, 2017  
    And you kept it for literally hours? Since i created a char, checked this out, went away for some shopping etc - and when i came back 5 hours later it was still there.
    Sorry, i just don't buy it.
    Goodbye. Close the doors on the way out.

7. June 4, 2017  
    Just to be clear, the intended behavior is free 100% training?

8. June 4, 2017  
    Just to be clear, the intended behavior is free 100% training?
    Asking myself the same right now

9. June 4, 2017  
    Apprentice Ridding is 60% ground and Expert is 60% flying. So you still gotta pay for 100% ground riding skill.

10. June 4, 2017  
    Apprentice Ridding is 60% ground and Expert is 60% flying. So you still gotta pay for 100% ground riding skill.
    That's a bug apparently, 100% is supposed to be free like it was yesterday with the launch of the other perks. Ever since the recent restart a few hours ago it seems to have bugged.

11. June 4, 2017  
    Read the first message, it's not saying Journeyman should be free. If there's any bug, it's that Journeyman was free yesterday. All this perk thing has been such a ****fest, I can't believe how badly thought and implemented this has been.

12. June 4, 2017  
    Read the first message, it's not saying Journeyman should be free. If there's any bug, it's that Journeyman was free yesterday. All this perk thing has been such a ****fest, I can't believe how badly thought and implemented this has been.
    Read this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2818882
    A bit ambiguous which is why I asked for clarification a few posts up, but if you take into account the context of the post that was quoted (complaining that ever since the restart it's no longer free) it's more likely that it's supposed to be free. Besides, why would flying be free and not 100% ground it wouldn't make sense.

13. June 4, 2017  
    Journeyman is meant to be free as well. We initially intended to have the Apprentice and Expert alone but Expert cannot go without Journeyman without customizing the riding completely.

The effects of these measures are obvious. The long-term effect is only healthy for the realm as we reversed something that would be detrimental to the realm.

14. June 4, 2017  
    Journeyman is meant to be free as well. We initially intended to have the Apprentice and Expert alone but Expert cannot go without Journeyman without customizing the riding completely.
    Thank you for the clarification :D

15. June 4, 2017  
    this thread is hilarious.

Let me understand, horde players:
    When you outnumber allies and kill them with pure numbers (people talking about out-skilling them are demented), using better pvp racials, it's obviously fine.
    But when allies get compensated for the fact they couldn't level properly because outnumbered ganking, it's bad.

Jesus christ, i never thought fanboys of the horde are so blindfolded.
    You brought it on yourselves.

You rolled the horde because primo: You knew racials are better for pvp and secundo: You knew allies will have less players and that you will have easier time ganking them. It's also you who made horde queues long.

You could have just rolled allies, and have normal queue times.
    But no, you had to have the upper hand in pvp to pretend you are more "skilled".
    And there you go. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
    +1 lmfao hahahaha

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last