1. June 3, 2017  
    Fck yeah! Alright, Warmane, now I'm ready to continue my Alliance. See ya online, horde ****s.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Gold squish when? since warmane is already actively working on destroying realms economy

3. June 3, 2017  
    Queue skipping included?

If included... ima going to alliance now! :)

4. June 3, 2017  
    Guys... this is SUPPOSED to be OP this is actually gonna make people play alliance now

5. June 3, 2017  
    Roll Ally > get free riding and gear faster through BGs > Faction Change to Horde in August > profit ?

6. June 3, 2017  
    And.. free flying mount for aliance? Thanks for that balance.. OMG

7. June 3, 2017  
    NARF, didnt read that part... phew. tx

8. June 3, 2017  
    ****ing funny seeing the hordies complain now, but when it was 10:1 advantage in leveling i didn't see you complain. Gtfo if you don't like it.

9. June 3, 2017  

10. June 3, 2017  
    And.. free flying mount for aliance? Thanks for that balance.. OMG
    you really gotta learn to read mate.

I personally like this, at least some love for alliance to make the sides even. And I love the horde cries as well.

11. June 3, 2017  
    have you then removed faction lock ?? so i can make a horde now ? i care not for these newbie ally benefits.

12. June 3, 2017  
    IF i change from horde to alliance, what happens to my bank items, my rep, my arena teams etc?

13. June 3, 2017  
    NOT NORMAL, 0 announce and ppl who farmed gold for mount spent 800 gold and other its free?
    REFUND ! :p

14. June 3, 2017  
    ****ing funny seeing the hordies complain now, but when it was 10:1 advantage in leveling i didn't see you complain. Gtfo if you don't like it.
    because we dont get any bonuses.for BG part its more negative then possitive we stay in queue for 30 mins. free mount and rest is fine but honor bonus is insane it will destroy PVP balance completely.

15. June 3, 2017  
    I think Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills is too much, but well, its done.

First 1234513 ... Last