1. June 3, 2017  

Just need to complain

Always going to be complaints whenever something is implemented. You have your haves, and your have-nots.

But....why screw over your hardcore player base? We spent time on Alliance dealing with horde ganks......we farmed out flying mounts.....we farmed our rep.

Why this privilege? You are only encouraging care-bears who will not stick around. They will inflate Alliance server numbers momentarily and then leave.

2. June 3, 2017  
    IMO just so many better ways to promote changes here.

We needed horde to xfer...not new ****ty allies to level

3. June 3, 2017  
    yeah i spend one day farming fly mount and now its free.Good garb reaction.Farming reputation too.
    Wtf is this changes?

4. June 3, 2017  
    Do you sometimes feel worthless? Should we value some players more/less than others? And how should we set a value upon each other? You are an important part of <Washed Up>. As an Officer in your guild, remember to be kind and loving to all the players in this land because of what those players AND members in your guild have done for you, and the great worth We have placed on you all.
    Every player including the core community is not guaranteed a raid spot. Raid spots are determined in the following order ---Class need > Skill > Not-douchy > Reliability > Seniority . We don't want cry babies, loot whores, flakes, excuse mongers, or unskilled non-gemmed, non-flasked, handout taking raiders.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Good-Manners

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 3, 2017  
    Bought mount. 30 min later server decide it's free...

Motivation = 0

7. June 3, 2017  
    ive been rewarded for my laziness.

feels good man.

8. June 3, 2017  
    @Matt always coming in with the real talk

9. June 3, 2017  
    ive been rewarded for my laziness.

feels good man.
    so much this!