1. June 3, 2017  

Spriests on frostwolf

Why do spriests do so much damage on this server, back in retail mop they didnt do even close to this damage

2. June 3, 2017  

3. June 3, 2017  
    i didnt said i lose to them, cuz i dont, its just that they do much more damage then back in retail mop and its weird

4. June 3, 2017  
    could you give some more information on how they're dealing more damage than they did? because just saying that they're doing more dmg is not enough

5. June 3, 2017  
    For example shadow word pain does more than 1/4 of my health and im a full 550

6. June 3, 2017  
    Yes. Shadow Word: Pain is like their main dot (besides Devouring Plague for the heavy damage). Obviously it deals a lot of damage...

7. June 3, 2017  
    Well, Shadow damage was buffed in the last patch of MoP.

8. June 3, 2017  
    warlock's shadow burn crits half milions, so dont say Spriest is buffed, when we have warlocks here

9. June 4, 2017  
    shadow word death deals the same amount, sometimes even bigger

10. June 4, 2017  
    As someone playing both shadow priest and destro lock, I can say with confidence that Shadowburn is a good chunk stronger. Not that it's overpowered, just that Shadow Word: Death is no match.

11. June 5, 2017  
    Shadow Word: Pain is an 18 sec long dot that deals 8k normal dmg on tick, of course it will do one quarter of your health, and the damage is normal, you have agony ticking for 20k from one side and Deeps Wounds doing just about the same, it's legit.

P.S.: these numbers aren't all accurate, perhaps a tab overdramatized but it's for the sake of the argument.

12. June 5, 2017  
    Dancing steel and Jadespirit still not fixxed its still up permanetnly . thats why ww monk doing 100k fists. dancing steel proc never ends so gg its like 3.3k + agility permnaently same like Sp or all other classes ^^..

13. June 5, 2017  
    My recuperate procs my prideful trinket and dancing steel before i even open