1. June 3, 2017  

Refound for people who paid before the changes?

I just got fly mount farming for hours and hours and bam new update without any announcement and now its free.
    Is this even balance? balance for who? for the new people who just lvl up in 2 days and make it more easier?
    I want my refound and tons of time and money i lost.
    Can someone answer? You just making people rage more and more.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Lol are you kidding? This is to incentivize people to start playing alliance, not just give you guys everything for free on a golden platter. All Horde toons have grinded just as you have and spent the exact same amount of gold on mount so stop QQing.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Even if you already bought mount you still get rep 1.5x and honor 1.5x. Plus you can make an alt, level faster, and get the stuff free for that char.

But hey, woe is you since you couldn't take complete advantage right?

although i will admit, i didn't buy flying before the perks and im pretty chuffed about it (:
    Edited: June 3, 2017

4. June 3, 2017  
    First of all i am alliance.I gave effort for my exp/quest/mount/fly anything even with the unbalance faction.
    I didnt cry for nothing or drop salty tears. If you cant handle dont play, the close horde faction character was a good beggining for balancing the server.
    This is just boosted lazy scrubs like you that want everything for free,people who hits 70 lvl in two days gonna have everything in not time, Whats the point playing TBC? Noone gives a **** about my effort and other players about that..this gonna destroy the economy of the server and black martket.
    Plus i read and hear that many people from horde will transfer to alliance even guilds.So yeah the unbalance gonna happend opposite side.
    The could just give small benefits like 100% mount or soom reputation boost. BUT honor/reputation/xp AND MOUNT FLY its way too much ****.
    Having fly mean you had a decent gear for the pre kara it was an unrite rule of the server, Now everything gonan **** up wait and see..
    Warmane is so good to ****ed up economy and balance.Store is coming soon

5. June 3, 2017  
    First of all i am alliance.I gave effort for my exp/quest/mount/fly anything even with the unbalance faction.
    I didnt cry for nothing or drop salty tears. If you cant handle dont play, the close horde faction character was a good beggining for balancing the server.
    This is just boosted lazy scrubs like you that want everything for free,people who hits 70 lvl in two days gonna have everything in not time, Whats the point playing TBC? Noone gives a **** about my effort and other players about that..this gonna destroy the economy of the server and black martket.
    Plus i read and hear that many people from horde will transfer to alliance even guilds.So yeah the unbalance gonna happend opposite side.
    The could just give small benefits like 100% mount or soom reputation boost. BUT honor/reputation/xp AND MOUNT FLY its way too much ****.
    Having fly mean you had a decent gear for the pre kara it was an unrite rule of the server, Now everything gonan **** up wait and see..
    Warmane is so good to fuc ked up economy and balance.Store is coming soon
    The only one who gives a crap about your effort is you. You are playing the game, your character is yours and all you do affects it. Stop looking other people. I'm alliance too, I bought everything before the perks and now we have the chance to actually become geared for pvp faster than the horde even with the Win:loose Ratio we got :)

6. June 3, 2017  
    The only one who gives a crap about your effort is you. You are playing the game, your character is yours and all you do affects it. Stop looking other people.
    so much this!

on topic: you go to a store, buy a product and a week later that said product is on sale. do you go to the manager end demand compensaition because you bought said product before it went on sale?
    what would be the managers reaction in that cenario?
    the common conset?

7. June 3, 2017  
    not trying to step on your toes here, but PLENTY of businesses will reimburse you the difference if they have the sale. for the business, it's not about the money, it's about keeping your customers happy and loyal

8. June 3, 2017  
    No, you are not getting refunded gold, I can't even believe you're asking this question

9. June 3, 2017  
    did a little googling and it seems to be true. some online markets give you the refund, but a lot of "offline" retailers dont do it
    i didnt know that

i personally never encountered that they refund, but thats just anecdotal evidence

10. June 3, 2017  
    it is actually more prevalent in offline retailers rather than online ones. one thing i left out in my previous post is that it also prevents customers from just returning the item and then taking another one off the shelf. this basically ****s the business since they're usually not going to put the used item back on the shelf that the customer brought back. with that being said, i only have this knowledge due to working at a grocery store when i was younger, so it'd be wrong for me to blame you for not knowing.

11. June 3, 2017  
    I second the motion for mount gold refunds on those that bought it in the last week

12. June 3, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

13. June 3, 2017  
    Technically, mount price didn't change, they're just awarding new players for being pushed into playing alliance, can't you be happy your faction is getting higher population?

14. June 3, 2017  
    Like I'm looking at your recent forum posts, you've complained so much about faction inbalance, and when something is done about it, you're still finding reasons to complain. It's just gold, you can farm 100-200g an hour easily, not much of a loss

15. June 3, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

12 Last