1. June 3, 2017  

Cant create party or join any groups [Bug]

As the title says, i cant join or form groups. I get a message im my chat that i have to be group leader to invite people if i try to invite people. It shows by other players that im already in a group. I dont know if this bug has happend before (havent seen a similar thread yet)
    Ive tried unstuck, i relogged multiple times, tried commands too see if i can maby leave that way but still no results, ive changed spec to see if that will work but still no. Ive made a ticket but seeing as this is a major bug for me since im 70 and need to do dungeons and raids. Ive asked how long it may take to get a response on my ticket in game and someone said 5 days, (just want to confirm if it will really take that long) if so then i hope staff see this asap too resolve my problem please

Ingame name Losmynetfok

Thank yall
    Edited: June 3, 2017

2. June 3, 2017  
    The same is happening to me, but on Icecrown server (WOTLK), it says i'm a party leader, but i have no group nor can i inv any1 or queue to RDF

Edit: Found a solution! Try using the script - /script LeaveParty() - it worked for me.

3. June 3, 2017  
    The same is happening to me, but on Icecrown server (WOTLK), it says i'm a party leader, but i have no group nor can i inv any1 or queue to RDF

Edit: Found a solution! Try using the script - /script LeaveParty() - it worked for me.
    Will give it a shot tnx man

Shot man it worked