1. June 3, 2017  

I'm alliance and very disatisfied with the perks.

Am i the only one? I've grinded two reputations to Exalted and almost every other to Revered, i had flying before this (as many others).
    I'm playing Oldschool WoW for the grind and that i have something to grind and strive for, with these perks whats the point? Could just go back playing Wrath of the Facerollking.

Nah man, got really unhappy reading this decision.

2. June 3, 2017  
    this is the best decision ever man!

I started a horde char but im gonna trasfer it to candyland. Free stuff is always good :)
    Without this almighty decision my transfer ain't gonna happen at all .
    So enjoy the free candy and pwn the horde kiddos..
    Yester when i leveled my toon at STV i saw a very disguting thing. There were 8 horde kiddos and 1 lonely alliance player. U can imagine what happened there. The kiddos just ganked that player. Only fikin kiddos do this with another human...
    Edited: June 3, 2017

3. June 3, 2017  
    Roll a new character and sell your current one for COINZ

4. June 3, 2017  

5. June 3, 2017  
    Am i the only one? I've grinded two reputations to Exalted and almost every other to Revered, i had flying before this (as many others).
    I'm playing Oldschool WoW for the grind and that i have something to grind and strive for, with these perks whats the point? Could just go back playing Wrath of the Facerollking.

but, as you said, you did do the grind and played the game "hardcore" and strived for all of that
    why are you complaining?

or is it not about you, not being able to play "hardcore", but rather others having to do slightly less (+free mount) to get to the same point as you are?

as he said, why not do the actual grind and level x1?

6. June 3, 2017  
    I agree with you dude.. im so disatisfied too...they screw the people who playing alliance from the beggining..so much effort..exp/reputation/gold/strugle even for karaquest(fly was a must) and now... they can lvl up in 2 days max and have the same amount of char with us...people complaining non stop..people wanna reroll to medivh...horde guilds gonna transfer to alliance...what is this ? i was farming 3 days for fly mount and i got it yeterday AND TODAY IT WAS FREE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT .GJ

7. June 3, 2017  

go back to medivh, shoo shoo..
    playing on an x5 server and then complains on the rates because not enough grind, you cant be serious... again, there is medivh

8. June 3, 2017  
    male gens would satisfy you probably. deal with the situation at hand. it's for the health of the server. i grinded reps and mounts and ain't *****ing about it

9. June 3, 2017  
    Don't like this also ... super unfair for people which actually made something for flying mount, hope that we can get our golds back, its also unfair for horde guys :(
    - angry guy from alliance

10. June 3, 2017  
    I'm not going to play on Medivh due to reasons i cannot mention because it would be me advertising something that isn't in the favor of Warmane.
    Anyways, i get your point it's already a fun custom server with x5 XP and inc Cash shop and dual spec, this was to be expected.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Only the hodre players dont like this perks... An alliance player with mental brain just enjoy the perks and shuts his/her mouth up.

12. June 3, 2017  
    I think the changes are needed and if you are WAY ahead of the curve you were able to enjoy what most of us allies have been struggling to get already, if you have been "no lifing" it and are that hardcore i doubt the gold you spent already is much of a concern to you, and if you already have the reps, so what? you got them and dont need to do them anymore, thats great. All the whining sounds like special snowflake syndrome

13. June 3, 2017  

You could roll medivh server if you're "playing Olddschool WoW for the grind" that's pretty close to actual retail, not this x5 (now x7.5) server with cash shop in the future.