1. June 4, 2017  

Nice queue btw.

My friend has been in queue for 13 hours straight. He has moved from the 120th position to the 24th position in 13 hours. It's impossible to log on during the weekend. Meanwhile during weekdays if you don't log till 1-2 pm CEST, you won't get in. So my question is: Are you going to do something about the '' queue '' or not?

2. June 4, 2017  

3. June 4, 2017  
    They already gave the possibility to skip queue with coins and a second bc server. Before I knew that I'm premium customer, I loged in outland in the morning, when population was below 10k.

But it's unlikely that it takes 13 hours from 120th to 24th position, because my not-premium account needed 30-40 mins from 150th position til I could log in the servers. I wanna test it tomorrow.

4. June 4, 2017  
    They already gave the possibility to skip queue with coins and a second bc server. Before I knew that I'm premium customer, I loged in outland in the morning, when population was below 10k.

But it's unlikely that it takes 13 hours from 120th to 24th position, because my not-premium account needed 30-40 mins from 150th position til I could log in the servers. I wanna test it tomorrow.
    i am on premium its bugged for me.

#cry irl

5. June 4, 2017  
    If you browse the forums for about 2 minutes, you will find out, that there are multiple cases like the one mentioned above. There have been at least 4 posts regarding the ridiculous queue time, in the last 3 hours alone. Let's not forget that there are people, who don't use the forums at all and are in the same situation. So you're probably looking at around 200ish people waiting 8-12 hours to get in.

6. June 4, 2017  
    They could disable multiboxing to help with the situation. But why lose money.

7. June 4, 2017  
    If you browse the forum, you can see that there are some possibilites to log onto tbc servers.

I didn't speak about 15 hours queue, but it's unlikely that it takes 13 hours from 120th to 24th position. I tried it a few days ago from 150th position and waited 30-40mins.

Maybe it's bugged, let's see tomorrow. If u wanna rly play on Outland without donating, u have to join in the morning. I don't know, if they wanna raise capacity soon.

8. June 5, 2017  
    if u cant get 10euros to pass que permanently to play the game u enjoy on populated server, cuz you dont have money - better dont play at all and search for better job.

9. June 5, 2017  
    Then pay the ten dollars. Christ, it's TEN dollars. You can't get a meal at a quality restaurant for that much. Retail is 15 per month. Of course, I haven't paid it because I'm a chaepskate and don't care for TBC, but you should if you really want to play. Unlimited play time. Quality, stability, population. You aren't entitled to these things, and 10 is a bargain. Christ, it makes me nauseous reading anti-Warmane shill comments on r/wowservers about the queue skip.