1. June 3, 2017  

As the most active and best looking Alliance player, I just have to say....

The changes are too much.

Going into this server we knew that Alliance would be under-represented. We were definitely at a disadvantage, but it was playable and added to the challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The horde were stuck here with me, not the other way around.

I liked that you guys initially said that you would avoid "bribing" players. Free journeyman riding would have been okay. But now you're essentially giving Alliance players a free 700g.

The honor gain is excessive, imo. Alliance already have instant queues and we do okay in BG's.

I think a free 60% mount and the bonus exp more than makes up for the "adversity" of leveling as alliance. The bonus rep and honor makes me feel like I'm playing on the baby faction.

Idk. I love the server, but these changes are far too much. It's an extreme over-reaction. Perhaps implement these perks one at a time until a more amiable balance is met?

Thanks for reading,
    Javvo

Best looking Alliance

Edited: June 3, 2017

2. June 3, 2017  
    Will the Alliance players who have previously bought epic riding be refunded?

3. June 3, 2017  
    why no just give them 5k bonus gold ... this is turning it a joke ...time to gank all day Lok'tar ogar FOR THE HORDE

4. June 3, 2017  
    Stupid damn perks... It's unfair to all of the Horde and also unfair to those Alliance players who already grinded the gold wasted time for it to now be free!.

2 weeks of server and it's already a joke. Might aswell crawl back to official now with new release of patch. TBC was hard, this server is easier than 7.2.5

5. June 3, 2017  
    ... this is turning it a joke ...time to gank all day Lok'tar ogar FOR THE HORDE
    This is already done to the point of absurdity thats why they made these changes

6. June 3, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

7. June 3, 2017  
    They should make seperate que for horde and alliance and fix problem ez as fak. All this shiz is indeed over reacting and probs will be wiped before 1st august i hope :) And yeah im alliance player

8. June 3, 2017  
    Hopefully there will be some new server opening soon :)

9. June 3, 2017  
    Ok so hear's a thought that maybe you all can wrap your head around.

This is a catch-up mechanic for the allys. Think about it. They disabled making horde. Great! That helps in faction balancing. The problem is, youre going to have a ton of fresh max level allys, who will be behind everyone in terms of, Rep, gear, and gold.

These perks work two-fold, get people to play allys to balance the factions, and get them into outland and ready to do stuff faster to be on-par with the allys already there, and the 12k horde population that's been there from week one.

This helps both factions. The allys can progress faster to where the early adopters are already at, and the horde can actually have meaningful pvp that isnt a **** stomp because of a massive gear imbalance.

The whole point is to make End-game meaningful for everyone because that is where you are going to spend most of your time on the outland server.

So please. Take it with a grain of salt, and go with the flow.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Its too hard for them to use a brain. Indeed it's an overreaction but everyone is circle jerking each other so its too late now xd.

11. June 3, 2017  
    as an alliance player this is way too much, i hate that alliance is now the ez mode faction and will probably become the more dominate faction. they should take these bonuses away (after i get through this 9 hour que and buy flying of course) and maybe leave the 7.5x xp rates

12. June 3, 2017  
    Ok so hear's a thought that maybe you all can wrap your head around.

This is a catch-up mechanic for the allys. .
    Pretty much my whole point was that Alliance don't need a catch-up mechanic.