1. June 3, 2017  

Medivh worth it?

As title says, is it worth it playing here and investing the time as there is lower pop base than Outland?

2. June 3, 2017  
    Yes, it hasn't hit sub-1k players even during offpeak. Weekends and EU time its mostly active but its bleak for us NA players.

That said this server is the most genuine TBC experience at 1x rate, compared to Outland where they've made it into a funserver zergfest. This server has high potential with a medium-high population and it starts with new players like you! :D

3. June 3, 2017  
    awesome, thanks for your answer. I am totally with you, I don't like that fast pace zergfest you mentioned. I really want to enjoy my leveling through every possible zone. Thanks a lot again!

4. June 3, 2017  
    OUTLAND:
    Population - Overpopulated. 15k people playing on a TBC is just unreal. You wont ever struggle to find groups. PvP will be an issue if you like it or not. You are getting it.
    x5 - Faster leveling, get to reach endgame faster and BG's ( miss most of the content and it ruins that mmo rpg feeling )
    Post-nerf - End game is post nerf, meaning its raiding difficulty is catered for all player skills and you will find it easier. Gives no release of Dopamine when you kill a boss.
    Cash Shop - Outland has a cash market. You can buy characters and gear with real money. ( But never to the point that you can just go and buy BiS gear. )
    Community - * I don't speak for everyone * But in general mostly pricks. The odd nice person / guild but you need to look for it.

MEDIVH
    Population - Right now the population is perfect. Sometimes feels to much and to little during NA times. But never struggle to find groups and PvP to the point it's pissing you off or you need to leave.
    x1 - Leveling is slow but gives you that mmorpg feeling. You get to explore everywhere and build good bonds with people as you all struggle to level together.
    Pre-nerf - End game is pre-nerf, meaning its raiding is not catered for children. It will be hard. You will wipe, wipe, wipe some more and more than likely loads more. Gives huge release of Dopamine on boss kill that makes you feel like you just ejaculated over Scarlett Johansson. ( Ok Ok calm down nerd. )
    Cash Shop - Nope. No buying toons, no gear. Play for it. Not pay for it.
    Community - * I don't speak for everyone * But in general pretty nice and chilled. The odd prick but you only need to know how to /ignore.

I started on Outlands. Soon quit and moved to Medivh. I may be baist towards Medivh because, well I have played both and I honestly had no plans on playing on a x1 foooook that. x5 all the way baby. But it wasnt fun. Tried out the x1 I'll be honest the leveling was starting to get meh boreing..... but then without even knowing my alarm went for 7am. Wait????? I forgot to go to sleep! I was just sucked into the game. Leveling felt rewarding and everyone struggling together became fun.

Anyway the answer to the question: Medivh worth it?

Oh ****ing yes!
    Edited: June 3, 2017

5. June 3, 2017  
    I can speak for that.

As soon when I heard there was a 1x xp server for TBC I made a toon on Medivh. And boy do I like it.
    Great community (Atleast on the Alliance side, can't speak for the horde) and really gives that nostalgic TBC feeling !

6. June 3, 2017  
    Great! We'll see each other there then. Medivh is exactly what I am looking for! :)

7. June 3, 2017  
    I can speak for that.

As soon when I heard there was a 1x xp server for TBC I made a toon on Medivh. And boy do I like it.
    Great community (Atleast on the Alliance side, can't speak for the horde) and really gives that nostalgic TBC feeling !
    I wholeheartedly agree about the community. I have yet to be cursed out or treated as a noob. Everyone seems to desire the genuine BC experience Alliance side.

8. June 3, 2017  
    i can agree on the community part. However i just did a rfc run where one member was a total nutjob xD. That beeing said the other dudes were very mature and good to talk to.

9. June 4, 2017  
    Why is everyone comparing Outlands pop with Medivhs. 4-5k pop during peaktime is more than any other TBC realms besides warmane.

10. June 4, 2017  
    I also agree on the community being great here. Playing on Alliance, and so far, 95% of the people I met were very friendly and helpful. So if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask, you will probably get it sooner or later :)

11. June 4, 2017  
    Good community. Server got too many flaws though and so far 5 man tbc dungeons werent even scripted properly.

12. June 4, 2017  
    I have a character on both and have spent more time on Medihv and enjoy it more overall.

13. June 6, 2017  
    OUTLAND:

Community - * I don't speak for everyone * But in general mostly pricks. The odd nice person / guild but you need to look for it.
    Gotta agree with this after leveling to 70 on Outlands.
    I dont even speak of the ganking but the in faction behaviour of People is insanely toxic.
    It would seem that Players of the same Faction screw eachother over at every chance they get.
    Edited: June 6, 2017

14. June 7, 2017  
    I'm about to play on Medivh but I still have a doubt, why there's no ladder on the webpage (armory section) for Medivh? There is one for outland but not for Medivh, why? :D

15. June 7, 2017  
    I'm about to play on Medivh but I still have a doubt, why there's no ladder on the webpage (armory section) for Medivh? There is one for outland but not for Medivh, why? :D
    Because there's only a handful of players that are max level and they do dungeons not arenas?

12 Last