1. June 7, 2017  
    Because there's only a handful of players that are max level and they do dungeons not arenas?
    But everything works perfectly in medivh? I mean for example pvp and arenas and all that stuff?

2. June 7, 2017  
    OUTLAND:
    Population - Overpopulated. 15k people playing on a TBC is just unreal. You wont ever struggle to find groups. PvP will be an issue if you like it or not. You are getting it.
    x5 - Faster leveling, get to reach endgame faster and BG's ( miss most of the content and it ruins that mmo rpg feeling )
    Post-nerf - End game is post nerf, meaning its raiding difficulty is catered for all player skills and you will find it easier. Gives no release of Dopamine when you kill a boss.
    Cash Shop - Outland has a cash market. You can buy characters and gear with real money. ( But never to the point that you can just go and buy BiS gear. )
    Community - * I don't speak for everyone * But in general mostly pricks. The odd nice person / guild but you need to look for it.

MEDIVH
    Population - Right now the population is perfect. Sometimes feels to much and to little during NA times. But never struggle to find groups and PvP to the point it's pissing you off or you need to leave.
    x1 - Leveling is slow but gives you that mmorpg feeling. You get to explore everywhere and build good bonds with people as you all struggle to level together.
    Pre-nerf - End game is pre-nerf, meaning its raiding is not catered for children. It will be hard. You will wipe, wipe, wipe some more and more than likely loads more. Gives huge release of Dopamine on boss kill that makes you feel like you just ejaculated over Scarlett Johansson. ( Ok Ok calm down nerd. )
    Cash Shop - Nope. No buying toons, no gear. Play for it. Not pay for it.
    Community - * I don't speak for everyone * But in general pretty nice and chilled. The odd prick but you only need to know how to /ignore.

I started on Outlands. Soon quit and moved to Medivh. I may be baist towards Medivh because, well I have played both and I honestly had no plans on playing on a x1 foooook that. x5 all the way baby. But it wasnt fun. Tried out the x1 I'll be honest the leveling was starting to get meh boreing..... but then without even knowing my alarm went for 7am. Wait????? I forgot to go to sleep! I was just sucked into the game. Leveling felt rewarding and everyone struggling together became fun.

Anyway the answer to the question: Medivh worth it?

Oh ****ing yes!
    Quoted For Truth

3. June 9, 2017  
    the community over on Outland is so toxic. Was deff into sleepless nights for the first few weeks, now everything is just ultra fast "unique" farming methods that everyone gets brainwashed into 'jumping off the steps in slave pens hc" I still have yet to meet a single person who actually enjoys going on an adventure in game.

It's kind of sad really. X1 rates filter out the A-holes. But ofc, you, yourself have to go through said x1 leveling experience :/ dat double edged sword tho

4. the community over on Outland is so toxic. Was deff into sleepless nights for the first few weeks, now everything is just ultra fast "unique" farming methods that everyone gets brainwashed into 'jumping off the steps in slave pens hc" I still have yet to meet a single person who actually enjoys going on an adventure in game.

It's kind of sad really. X1 rates filter out the A-holes. But ofc, you, yourself have to go through said x1 leveling experience :/ dat double edged sword tho
    there are plenty of donkeys on medievh too, for ex alot of you losers dont want to group up while doing a "kill 30 tigers" quest, so when i invite you to a party you decline and say fk u

5. Yeah that's just rude people :(
    The server also feels kinda empty but maybe that's just me being low level.

6. As title says, is it worth it playing here and investing the time as there is lower pop base than Outland?
    At this point yes it is worth it. However, they're starting to talk about adding more and more non-BC features, if that does happen then no it won't be worth it.

7. I am sorry to hear that Bogdan, I would deff, lending a helping hand for tasks of genocide, there is always gain from genocide.

8. People telling you to f off is meh. Yet to meet anyone do that but do you blame them for not grouping? You get less xp.

The adding of none tbc things is something I'm not happy about like duel spec. I'll come to terms with that one thing even though it sucks but if they add anything else I'm done with the server and gummies it is.

Also add a bloody secure payment option like PayPal and I'll be donating monies monthly. I ain't using no dodgy payment method I've never used before. You are only losing out on money from not using it.

9. People telling you to f off is meh. Yet to meet anyone do that but do you blame them for not grouping? You get less xp.

The adding of none tbc things is something I'm not happy about like duel spec. I'll come to terms with that one thing even though it sucks but if they add anything else I'm done with the server and gummies it is.

Also add a bloody secure payment option like PayPal and I'll be donating monies monthly. I ain't using no dodgy payment method I've never used before. You are only losing out on money from not using it.
    basicly this ^

kinda feel the same atm even tough i subbed once, not likely doing it again in the future unless they start listening to the minor communities aswell! (ea medihv vs outland's and icecrown's big community). Also have to add i have been with warmane for several years now, first time i really feel neglected. I know they have a bunch of work and in the end they will make it work somehow. I just hope it wont take them half a year or so...

best regards
    Edited: June 11, 2017

10. At this point yes it is worth it. However, they're starting to talk about adding more and more non-BC features, if that does happen then no it won't be worth it.
    Dont listen to this troll

11. Be wary of the western european beta male casual scrubs ruining everyth-.... HAHAHAHAHA.... Sorry couldn't keep a straight face for that.

Yeah it is pretty chill, from my experience of horde side low level 1-10, never met someone who was rude/refused to group if questing in the same area. Nice to see. Glad to have good ol' fashion TBC back and exited for them to add a few QoL additions!

First 12