1. June 3, 2017  

name change

when there will be name change available ?

2. June 4, 2017  
    Bumping.
    This question is posted every other day yet still without any reply from moderator.
    Could you tell us some time estimate? Or is there some reason Character Rename would not be implemented?

3. June 5, 2017  
    Bumping also. When applying for Factionchange changing the Name didnt work. So ive got an Male Character with an typical Female one.

4. June 7, 2017  
    I also did a faction and gender change, and it didn't change the name chosen. I now have a Male with a Female name :(

5. June 7, 2017  
    I also did a faction and gender change, and it didn't change the name chosen. I now have a Male with a Female name :(
    same here....i have open a ticket in game if is possible to change manually the name...

6. June 7, 2017  
    Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a druid and rogue, but no name change

7. June 7, 2017  
    Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a druid and rogue, but no name change
    i bought a priest yesterday...i change faction and i thought to change name as well....and not :|

8. June 8, 2017  
    This issue has been reported fixed. Not sure if it will work retroactively or just not happen with future ones, but let me know. I'd suggest sending an email to [email protected] if the name still remains the same, Support might offer assistance.