1. June 6, 2017  
    upvoted, needs urgent attention.

2. June 6, 2017  
    lvl 63, 2k gold from vendoring boe + grays. x1 rates. Hmmm :thinking:

3. June 6, 2017  
    lets say lvl 70, you'll have enough gold to buy your 280% instantly...This really needs to be fix as soon as possible...it all looks like a fun server atm when it comes to the economy...

4. June 6, 2017  
    Nah you wont. Just hellfire peninsula that has too insane loot rate

5. June 6, 2017  
    nobody is keeping you from revisiting HFP later to farm your 280% in 2-3 days time though. Agree with Landriazz

6. June 6, 2017  
    Im agreeing. HFP is the go-to spot to farm gold, and it should be fixed asap. Im just saying other zones look "normal"

7. June 6, 2017  
    Mods, please don't take this post for granted, these issues need fixing ASAP or you'll risk ruining the in game economy.

8. June 6, 2017  
    Lol I can't afford to even get expert profession and you guys swim in gold, damn this hurts

9. June 6, 2017  
    Nobody of the devs seems to give a fornication under the consent of the king anyways, this doesn't have a donation-queue or a cash shop. It's been days without even an answer.

10. June 7, 2017  
    Yeah, unfortunately, it is starting to seem like they don't really care about this server very much. I really didn't expect them to just abandon it because I saw how much love they put into Lordaeron even though it wasn't their cash cow either. I hope they still plan to implement pre-nerf content and other changes they promised. They seemed to just copy and paste all the values from Outland and change the experience to 1x. This is why all our loot drops and crafting items are all dropped super aggressively and in overabundance. It was meant for a server where everyone got everything instantly to start pvping at 70. Not one where the primary objective is difficult PvE content. It makes me very worried about the future.

As is, I fully expect Kara and the heroics to be EXACTLY the same as it currently is on Outland. Basically, simple and meant for everyone to complete and get geared in a few days. That was fine when they launched because nobody was 70. They had time to implement all these promised changes. I came here because despite Lordaeron having no cash shop, it really seemed like the devs cared and they used it to push forward all of their changes to WotLK before pushing it to the other servers. It wasn't their moneymaker, it was their showcase. It gave me faith in them for this expansion because I saw what they could do. However, I think they expected more people on this server. I am starting to worry they no longer see it as their showcase and leveling to 70 only to have simple heroic content and a Kara we can complete in quest greens will be disappointing. At this point, I will be content if they just copy the values for the heroics and raids from Corecraft that are publicly available and do nothing else but fix bugs because I worry, we just simply didn't get the population they expected. I'd also accept their estimations and amped up content similar to Lordaeron. It's not what was promised but at this point, I don't know how much more we can expect.

I have gone off topic and on quite a rant but this problem with the BoEs and crafting resources is the exact same as the issue they had with spawn rates for a week or more. They simply copy/pasted the values from their other server without any concern for how this one is going to play. Its ruining our economy and making it nothing more than a "funserver" but where you are stuck leveling at 1x. I am very concerned that this copy/paste configuration witll continue past 70 and this server is not going to get the same showcase love that Lordaeron got.

Please start by fixing these very very serious issues and save our economy. As for everything else I ranted about, I desperately want you to prove me wrong before I hit 70. I had faith in these guys. I have seen what they can do with their 1x non-cash shop servers when they want to just impress people. Please restore my faith.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

11. June 7, 2017  
    Agree with everything you are saying here ggmp. I saw a stream of a Gruul's raid on the x5 server, shatter didn't slow people at all at Gruul. This makes the only "hard" mechanic of the fight completely easy to bypass, the spreading part, and I hope Gruul here is not just a copy paste of the other server, it will kill progression.

12. June 7, 2017  
    Fck this thread has me worried now.

13. June 7, 2017  
    Me too, this need to be fixed ASAP...

14. June 8, 2017  
    common dont reduce the spawns on ores :( just wait till i max BS pls :D
    ktxsbi

15. June 8, 2017  
    Someone made a report for the Outland green / blue drop rates on Medivh: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/49091

First 123 Last