1. June 4, 2017  
    People do not think. The alliance went up so much for the bonuses. There are people who are uploading a pj for that reason. If they remove the bonus now everyone will return to the horde and return to unbalance. Use your head

2. June 4, 2017  
    Lovely to see salty hordies complaining.

3. June 4, 2017  
    Well, it is normal to see complains after the unreasonable bonuses you have been given.

I support some measures if they help with the faction balancing, but once that is achieved, they should be erased or minimized at least. Otherwise it is unfair for the other faction.

Men I've been the underdog in several servers and people didn't cry that much.

4. June 4, 2017  
    I played on Trollbane during TBC, and alliance were like 70% of all players. HOW DO YOU THINK IT WAS FOR US? Did Blizzard give us INSANE compensations for that? ****ing hell no. We just didn't cry mega-rivers about it. Might as well just roll alliance myself. 50% more honor and rep is enough reason. Free epic Mount too for my alts-
    Cry more, if you were the one getting ganked by undead rogues when you're 20% hp it would be the other way around buddyboy. Besides 70% and 85-90% is a HUGE difference.

5. June 4, 2017  
    if they return to horde warmande enable the perks again #problemsolved

6. June 4, 2017  
    waaaa alliance now have advantage via faster gearing up even tho i went horde because they have advantage in racials and stomp alliance in 9/10 bgs
    waaaaaaaaaa

7. June 5, 2017  
    85-90%??? It's almost even now, so they the hell do alliance still have instane BUFFS? And btw, I was the one getting ganked. I was horde. We were like 30% for the entirety of Vanilla and TBC. We managed to live With it just fine. Your numbers fail

8. June 5, 2017  
    85-90%??? It's almost even now, so they the hell do alliance still have instane BUFFS? And btw, I was the one getting ganked. I was horde. We were like 30% for the entirety of Vanilla and TBC. We managed to live With it just fine. Your numbers fail
    ppl faction changed just to receive the bonuses for a certain time, removing them would be horrible. its like ****ing up the community

9. June 5, 2017  
    People do not think. The alliance went up so much for the bonuses. There are people who are uploading a pj for that reason. If they remove the bonus now everyone will return to the horde and return to unbalance. Use your head
    How tho? No transfer from Ally to Horde yet buddy

10. June 5, 2017  
    OFC if this bonuses still remain, there is no reason stay with horde... going ally too... bonuses killing server, but why dont get it?

11. June 6, 2017  
    I'm just lolling at how stupid these decisions were.

12. June 6, 2017  
    Hey its been good balance only for 2-3 days now. HORDE HAD WEEKS of unbalanced gameplay :)

13. June 6, 2017  
    So im glad that im not the only one that feels like the bonuses they gave them are too much. Yea it's for balancing out the factions, but honestly now that they are balanced, giving them 2 months of buffed honor and rep is kinda .... well not fair. If you're giving bonuses, give them to both faction, because right now, we're kinda 50/50, but instead of being balanced, alliance have the upper hand in gearing, cause they were the neglected kids for a while :|

14. June 6, 2017  
    mimimiimmimimiimimimimimimimimimimi

15. June 6, 2017  
    Are you on cocaine? ive had to play 4 horde vs 15 ally EOTS games for 3 days now, while we have no gear and allys are full geared. These alliances crying about everything not being handed to them, and now they have everything handed to them for free and nobody wants to be horde. Horde is now destroyed. 10 year olds complaining got it their way and the server is destroyed. well done

First 1234 Last