1. June 6, 2017  
    are you on cocaine? Ive had to play 4 horde vs 15 ally eots games for 3 days now, while we have no gear and allys are full geared. These alliances crying about everything not being handed to them, and now they have everything handed to them for free and nobody wants to be horde. Horde is now destroyed. 10 year olds complaining got it their way and the server is destroyed. Well done
    ^^ priceless....

2. June 6, 2017  
    No one is on cocaine. Its just you hordies go AV mostly. That's why all the other Battlegrounds are in balanced. And to be honest I remember just a day before they release AV it was the other way with alliance. We joined 4 versus 15 hordies

3. June 6, 2017  
    So im glad that im not the only one that feels like the bonuses they gave them are too much. Yea it's for balancing out the factions, but honestly now that they are balanced, giving them 2 months of buffed honor and rep is kinda .... well not fair. If you're giving bonuses, give them to both faction, because right now, we're kinda 50/50, but instead of being balanced, alliance have the upper hand in gearing, cause they were the neglected kids for a while :|
    Personal anecdotes are useless.

I needed 50 wsgs marks and half my games started 1alli vs 7horde. Alli were constantly afking from the bad start, or leaving for better bgs. The win rate was so bad, that means we need more perks right?

4. June 6, 2017  
    Give it one week and alliance is outbalanced again.. let alliance have their thing for a bit, its a good thing.

5. June 6, 2017  

6. June 6, 2017  
    The numbers may be close to 50/50 but the amount of 70's the Horde have vastly outnumber Alliance's

7. June 6, 2017  
    Are you on cocaine? ive had to play 4 horde vs 15 ally EOTS games for 3 days now, while we have no gear and allys are full geared. These alliances crying about everything not being handed to them, and now they have everything handed to them for free and nobody wants to be horde. Horde is now destroyed. 10 year olds complaining got it their way and the server is destroyed. well done

+100000000

8. June 6, 2017  
    weird, while questing in SV and Netherstorm horde still outnumbers alliance by a lot

9. June 6, 2017  
    I've lost almost every AB/EotS game to alliance. 5/5 / 4/4 bases capped and ganked at starter GY. They win every BG they want, cause they're too good geared.

And what the heck are you talking about? "Horde HAD bla bla bla for WEEKS"? Horde HAD nothing. People just chose to play horde. Alliance on the other hand, HAS SUPER BUFFS. Like wtf! Check out win ratios in BGs etc. I dunno. They gotta be removed

10. June 6, 2017  
    you horde unbalance the server in the first place becuase of buffs which only 5% of you know how to use and now you all complain when things are shifted in a way to balance population? you either sit in a bg queue for 1hour or you get this... remove the buffs and it unbalances within a week

11. June 6, 2017  
    Alliance is leaving 15v15 ab that we r winning for av, so we remain like 9v15 and lose. Alliamce afks in BG. Alliance doesnt even know how to play some BGs. Horde going for our main boss we r 10 at theirs and cant start due lack of ppl and guess what 10 ppl fighting mini boss for 90 gucking honor and ofc we lost that one aswell. Alliance cant win pvp becouse its ******ed, numbers wont do anything even if we r 9k alliance horde gonna rek us. Ita sad but true alliamce should go pve or something dunno but shoulfnt que bgs for sure.

12. June 6, 2017  
    Dude we suffered for WEEKS, we deserve more than 2 days of bonuses...

13. June 6, 2017  
    Honestly it was equal on both sides during release. In most places like STV I found there were more ALLY gankers than anything. there were constant ganksquads all around killing everything in sight. Horde wasn't able to goto nesingwary forever. Don't even get me started on Blasted Lands and Silithus, that was cancer. It seems like this is very opinionated. These perks do not work in favor of the server.

14. June 7, 2017  
    They needed to give some real incentive to switch or people wouldn't have done it. Did I expect them to give this many buffs for a set amount of time? No, and I think it's probably apparent how extreme they were when the server balanced itself out in a day. That said I'm not going to complain, it is what it is.

However you're high if you think hordes benefits from a higher pop are equivalent to these hefty buffs. I get how frustrating it was to get ganked before things balanced out, and its probably not much different now tbh, but no one will complain now because of the buffs. But yeah, dont be greedy, enjoy the perks before they're gone. This whole 'we deserve bonuses' thing is funny, because the bonuses were to convince people to switch not to reward you're unpleasant leveling experiences lol
    Edited: June 7, 2017

15. June 7, 2017  
    Alliance is leaving 15v15 ab that we r winning for av, so we remain like 9v15 and lose. Alliamce afks in BG. Alliance doesnt even know how to play some BGs. Horde going for our main boss we r 10 at theirs and cant start due lack of ppl and guess what 10 ppl fighting mini boss for 90 gucking honor and ofc we lost that one aswell. Alliance cant win pvp becouse its ******ed, numbers wont do anything even if we r 9k alliance horde gonna rek us. Ita sad but true alliamce should go pve or something dunno but shoulfnt que bgs for sure.
    More crying. Honestly you guys should just stop if you think imbalance is this bad. After BGing for 2 days on ALLIANCE, all I can say is it goes both ways. You win and lose plenty and from what I can see it's a pretty even split. Anything else is just you kiddos being crybabies. L2Play.

First 1234 Last