1. June 7, 2017  
    Honestly it was equal on both sides during release. In most places like STV I found there were more ALLY gankers than anything. there were constant ganksquads all around killing everything in sight. Horde wasn't able to goto nesingwary forever. Don't even get me started on Blasted Lands and Silithus, that was cancer. It seems like this is very opinionated. These perks do not work in favor of the server.
    I started on day 4, and I can tell you with 100% certainty, NO BIAS whatsoever, as alliance as soon as I entered Blasted Lands it was completely broken. Ask any ally who started a few days after, it was packed as **** with Horde, we could barely leave Honor Hold, all the quests were full of Horde.

It's not an opinion, it took me 3 days PLAYED to hit 70 on my Warlock and I knew exactly where to go and what to do, I just spent so much time DEAD I couldn't do anything. It's gotten MUCH better, my Hunter is almost 70 and I've barely got 1 day played. It was a massacre..Please don't even begin to try and tell me it wasn't that bad...To do Ring of Blood we had to make a 30 man Raid Group, and even then it was a fair fight...We just go the jump on them, and had to fight them off continuously til we completed it...

2. June 7, 2017  
    I just wanna thank warmane for fixing the server. This was needed for the long term health and it's worked like gangbusters.

From a horde player who didn't even attack allies because I felt bad for them, good job. You need balance to run a healthy pvp server.

I took advantage of the perks because I rerolled and wanted the fastest re-leveling possible, but was pretty worried about Outland when I got there, but aside from 2 70s camping the dark portal entrance it has been pretty smooth, only ganks I've seen are st the Ramps summon stone.

Still LOOKS a little imbalanced but it's definitely playable. When I was leveling my horde toon in Outland I remember thinking how bad it must suck to be an ally because we mopped the floor with them everywhere, zethgor, arazzius, colossal menace, boglash, it was a ****show. Glad to see some balance even if I'm not on my usual faction anymore. Glad I could be part of the solution too.

Resto shammy working to 70 if any ally guilds need one!

3. June 7, 2017  
    dont hate the player, hate the game.

4. June 7, 2017  
    I have yet to join a BG (About 30 or so done) where Alliance doesnt outnumber us by atleast 3-4 people and its the reason we're losing everytime. I have screenshots to prove it aswell. Maybe im just being unlucky for 30 BGs in a row tho :)

First ... 234