1. June 3, 2017  

7050 Alliance 7950 Horde

According to your website this is the current faction balance.

Alliance Bonuses last 58 more days.

remove honor/rep bonuses plz

2. June 3, 2017  
    xD ally needs the honor bonus or they are doomed with that below 5% win rates in bg

3. June 3, 2017  
    im fine with the honor... slightly. but rep is too ****ing much

4. June 3, 2017  
    According to your website this is the current faction balance.

Alliance Bonuses last 58 more days.

remove honor/rep bonuses plz
    I'm honestly surprised that they even put these bonuses in due to the fact that the horde:ally ratio was already starting to even out with just the free transfers and disabling horde character creation.

5. June 3, 2017  
    xD ally needs the honor bonus or they are doomed with that below 5% win rates in bg
    thats not true i lost like 7 out of 10 AV games today alliance win a lot of BGs.

6. June 3, 2017  
    I'm honestly surprised that they even put these bonuses in due to the fact that the horde:ally ratio was already starting to even out with just the free transfers and disabling horde character creation.
    I agree. It's like 50/50 right now, just checked the stats -- I like the fact that they're giving free riding training, but the honor bonus, for example, is not actually necessary and might **** up a lot than actually help. This is not coming from a horde, or an alliance (as I like both factions), but as a common player who realizes it's pretty damn good already, as the goal was to try to equal the population in both sides, and they've achieved just that -- so there isn't really a necessity for giving the rest of the bonuses like that.

Cheers

7. June 4, 2017  
    For the torture we went through, alliance deserves the bonuses...The amount of honor farmed from ganking...Screw you guys for trying to get it removed after 6 hours...We should get at least 2-3 weeks to compensate for the pain and suffering of rolling ally before the changes.

Basically it goes "So Horde vastly outnumbered you since launch, we know it was hell on earth for you, so as an apology we're giving you some nice benefits as compensation. Thanks and have a good day. For the alliance!"

8. June 4, 2017  
    They are getting geared a LOT quicker now. This is just ****ed up! Remove honor/rep and 100% Mount ffs! And XP. JEEZ

9. June 4, 2017  
    guys, stop QQ:D
    U had 2 weeks for ganking, now alliance got some reward for the massive suffering U made.

10. June 4, 2017  
    Alliance is now officialy bigger than horde, gz lmao

11. June 4, 2017  
    This thread is pure autism. Lost all incentive to play anyways when devs pick and choose which faction gets the dick, after they said they wouldn't be offering rewards for faction balance. What a joke, just hit 70 too and completely lost motivation to play, what's the point when I have to grind endlessly to be competitive when I can just faction change to the side that cried the loudest. Autism....

12. June 4, 2017  
    No its not

13. June 4, 2017  
    The salt in this one :]
    Bet you're one of those undead rogues ganking alliance who just finished of a monsters and sat down to eat with their 20% hp

14. June 4, 2017  
    This horde salt is amazing. Anyone playing in outlands can clearly see its far from balanced. Questing is still nearly impossible as alliance, just like how every summoning stone is swarmed by 100 horde. Idk where warmane gets their numbers but anyone can see horde still greatly outnumbers alliance

15. June 4, 2017  
    I played on Trollbane during TBC, and alliance were like 70% of all players. HOW DO YOU THINK IT WAS FOR US? Did Blizzard give us INSANE compensations for that? ****ing hell no. We just didn't cry mega-rivers about it. Might as well just roll alliance myself. 50% more honor and rep is enough reason. Free epic Mount too for my alts-

123 ... Last