1. June 3, 2017  

Lost donor gear and no refund? Afraid to donate now.

I played on this server years ago and paid for full wrathful gear. When I tried to merge the account it would not let me and I tried to make a ticket and it just would not work and no help with it.
    Is there any way you guys have a record of it and can restore my gear please?

I would probably donate now but it feels like it is not safe if I already had a problem with it and no restoration at all.

2. June 3, 2017  
    We gave players a chance to transfer their accounts from AT to Warmane for quite a few months after AT closed, and happened over 2 years ago. We don't restore accounts from AT anymore.

3. June 3, 2017  
    I tried many times to transfer and merge it and it just would not work. Like it wasn't enabled to do so. Then I asked for help in a ticket but nobody moved or changed it or refunded anything either. Please check and you will see
    Edited: June 3, 2017 Reason: mispelled

4. June 3, 2017  
    Like I said, we do not do account recovery anymore. We gave players many months to restore these accounts before we terminated this service.
    It is not possible any more to restore anything from old AT.

5. June 3, 2017  
    I am just saying that I asked for help then and got none. I tried many times over weeks to merge and it would not work. Almost like it was done on purpose to make you donate again or something.

6. June 4, 2017  
    I am just saying that I asked for help then and got none. I tried many times over weeks to merge and it would not work. Almost like it was done on purpose to make you donate again or something.
    just to let you know, 1 years ago they have:
    - removed all gear from all blackrock characters
    - resetted all pvp achievemtn and title
    - removed Vip commands/feature

This means tht even if you were able to merge your account now your charcters wold have been naked anyway, so it does not make any difference

7. 1. Remove Blackrock donation rewards
    2. Destroy Blackrock's current patch
    3. Mass migration of players out of Blackrock
    3. ???
    4. Profit