1. June 3, 2017  

Leaveing funserver Outland for real TBC, where am I needed?

Hello!

Im an hardcore fan of TBC and unfortunately started on Outland with the hopes that it would only stay at x5 xp that I could accept. But they totally lost control of that server and that people will be able to buy all their gear for real money later is nothing I can accept.

Only reason I didint start here yet is because I'm really bored of lvling the whole vanilla zone again, but I took the decision to do it anyway. I heard a lot of good about the community here and I think im going for Horde as usual for me.

Anyone else starting up? I'm pretty much leaving my lazy friends on Outland and new to get to know new ones here.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Just do it and become part of the amazing Medivh community !

See you on the other side of the battleground ;)

yours truly Cptainkaj

3. June 3, 2017  
    I'm new to Warmane, will Medivh also be able to buy gear for real money? Or will that only happen on the Outland server?

4. June 3, 2017  
    I'm new to Warmane, will Medivh also be able to buy gear for real money? Or will that only happen on the Outland server?
    no. no cash shop on Medivh, hopefully forever. this is the true BC experience if you want it. hard leveling, hard raid content, no p2w.

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 4, 2017  
    I've been really enjoying Medihv so far, I have a character on Outland too but it's just not the same for me.

7. June 4, 2017  
    Hello!

Im an hardcore fan of TBC and unfortunately started on Outland with the hopes that it would only stay at x5 xp that I could accept. But they totally lost control of that server and that people will be able to buy all their gear for real money later is nothing I can accept.

Only reason I didint start here yet is because I'm really bored of lvling the whole vanilla zone again, but I took the decision to do it anyway. I heard a lot of good about the community here and I think im going for Horde as usual for me.

Anyone else starting up? I'm pretty much leaving my lazy friends on Outland and new to get to know new ones here.
    Be a part of an amazing community and play on Medivh. :)

8. June 4, 2017  
    I think I'm going to start here as well... Outland is just disgusting. I don't have issues with xp rates, or free mounts, in fact, I welcome all of it. But there are just way too many people. Constant ganking is not my idea of fun. And the usual Icecrown-ish elitism already begins. "Be well geared!" bull****, when looking for normal dungeon. I don't need this ****.
    Will try Medivh, but you'd better have some hardcore Alliance guilds with free spots for hunters.

9. June 4, 2017  
    I think I'm going to start here as well... Outland is just disgusting. I don't have issues with xp rates, or free mounts, in fact, I welcome all of it. But there are just way too many people. Constant ganking is not my idea of fun. And the usual Icecrown-ish elitism already begins. "Be well geared!" bull****, when looking for normal dungeon. I don't need this ****.
    Will try Medivh, but you'd better have some hardcore Alliance guilds with free spots for hunters.
    On the class note: you will PROBABLY have a bit of a harder time getting invited to parties, but the sheer amount of people usually means that you should be fine with getting your dungeons done, but obviously, tanks and healers are far far more needed.
    On the other hand you get to be a class that will solo everything basically, so its a tradeoff: easy leveling and A BIT harder to find dungeon parties.