1. June 4, 2017  

Outland Shop

Sorry if this has been answered i'm just slightly confused, if the cash shop stays a tier behind what players are doing or whatever does that mean glaives / t6 won't ever be in the cash shop? Thanks

2. June 4, 2017  

3. June 4, 2017  
    I'm dying to know when glaives will be in too, may be months before BT comes out for all we know

4. June 4, 2017  
    As far as I've understood, glaives won't be available until enough people already got em via actually rading, same goes for every other item

5. June 4, 2017  
    It really doesn't matter what anyone says about the shop. A select few at Warmane will decide exactly what will be in there and they won't tell anyone until they publicly announce it.

My guess from discussions with some folks is that they will release T4 and pre-kara gear first at two tier of pricing. On Icecrown this was 23 coins for most items and a slightly reduced cost for lesser items. Legendaries at the current tier don't exist (Thunderfury & Atiesh...etc are not TBC so it will be pretty cheap) but when they do (warglaives) you can expect that they will have very special conditions placed on who can buy those. Expect 150 coins per glaive to start and a price reduction based on the donation rank of the person. So if you got a rogue on some alt acct, it won't get warglaives with a discount when they come out.

I doubt glavies will be available before BT is on farm.

tl:dr; Wait for Warmane to announce the shop and what it will contain as well as the other cool things in the works like professions & recipes, potentially attunements (rep and keys for all heroics & current open raids (kara,ssc,tk)), cooking, fishing...etc.

tl:dr:dr; Nobody knows for sure what will be available.