1. June 4, 2017  

Getting Many Gmail Address'

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to multibox quite a few accounts (20+?) and the trouble i'm running into is getting the Gmail address' required to make a new Warmane account.

Whenever I try to make another Gmail account it asks for a phone number to text/call. I only have so many phone numbers :D
    Changing my IP is not an option for me. Is that the only option?

I'm wondering what solution you other multiboxers found to create that many accounts.

Thanks.

2. June 4, 2017  
    Use a couple email accounts, but add a period (.) into the email. The system sees it as a seperate email (does not exist) but gmail ignores the period and sends it to the original email. example@gmail e.x.a.m.p.l.e.@gmail ex.am.ple@gmail would all lead to the same email with different verification links. Useful for mass creating emails and it works on a majority of email registration systems.

example@gmail e.x.a.m.p.l.e.@gmail ex.am.ple@gmail <same email

multibox@gmail m.u.l.t.i.b.o.x.@gmail m.ul.ti.box.@gmail <same email
    Edited: June 4, 2017

3. June 4, 2017  
    Putting dots does not work anymore. Warmane also ignores dots now when checking if email address is already used. Tried it a few months ago.

You can use the same phone number for multiple accounts. But there might be limitations for registering that many accounts from the same IP.

4. June 4, 2017  
    There shouldn't be a problem. I have at least 30 mails on the same phone number, not only warmane related ones.

5. June 4, 2017  
    You can do more accounts with android phone. You can do only 3-4 with browser and same phone number.

6. June 4, 2017  
    You can do more accounts with android phone. You can do only 3-4 with browser and same phone number.
    I think you can make 4 gmail accounts a day before it locks you out.
    So OP, get your excell spreadsheet ready and start making accounts etc

7. June 4, 2017  
    Putting dots does not work anymore. Warmane also ignores dots now when checking if email address is already used. Tried it a few months ago.

You can use the same phone number for multiple accounts. But there might be limitations for registering that many accounts from the same IP.
    partially true
    if you have two accounts, you can just signup using the first and then changing to the second immediately, the signup ignores the dots, the change doesn't

8. June 4, 2017  
    I think you can make 4 gmail accounts a day before it locks you out.
    So OP, get your excell spreadsheet ready and start making accounts etc
    This is the only thing that is working for me.

partially true
    if you have two accounts, you can just signup using the first and then changing to the second immediately, the signup ignores the dots, the change doesn't
    I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Here's what I tried.

1) [email protected] used to sign up.
    2) Change email to [email protected]
    3) Try to register another account with [email protected] does not work.

9. June 8, 2017  
    I can make you emails, its never asked for a phone call/text from me

youll get the full access to the email so you can change its password etc

Also google has this neat function that if you add a + before the @ it will register it as a new email but still go under that same email so

[email protected] -> [email protected]

10. using a plus doesn't seem to work, warmane counts it as an invalid email address. don't know if that's on purpose

11. I just made 24 accounts and i'm planing to do 32-40 accounts.. i just had the same question on the Gmail sign up thing..

I try adding dots in between letters..doesn't work.. i used my phone my gf phone my dad phone my mom phone..my sister phone.. is there any other way around this ?

Why not Hotmail or yahoo? or even a My [email protected] account ?

would be great to hear from an admin on this topic. thanks.

12. You can create alot of emails via the gmail android app, i created 10 new ones in an evening with that

13. You can create as many,as you want Gmail from your android phone or on your PC if you use Windscribe application :) --> https://windscribe.com/download
    With this application you can change more than +200 ip's on free mode without premium countries

14. @Ltyrantboxing

I think 24 is max for Gmail, that's how many I have on my Laptop. I tried to make more with no luck. The phone verification is a pain. I was lucky I still have old but active Molten/Warmane accounts that have Yahoo email addresses since 2010. For new Warmane accounts only support Gmail now. I would Pm a Gm to get an official answer.

Good Luck
    Edited: September 3, 2018

15. I got to create 40 accounts, but with friends phones and a new prepaid phone for like 10 dollars a month. thanks for the ideas with using apps and everything. hope this post helps someone in the future.

12 Last