1. June 4, 2017  

XPerl bug, patches, and general questions

I've come across an XPerl bug when I copied a WoD model patch into my Interface folder. This is the main reason I'm making this thread. The subsequent text isn't as important, but I would really appreciate you taking the time to read it and give me your feedback. Thank you! ^_^

XPerl bug:
    When viewing 3D models of certain races, the model, instead of being a view of the face, is zoomed out enough to show the entire body of the player (meaning head + arms, torso, legs, feet, etc.) Those races are the female Human, the male Dwarf, and both the male and female Undead.

This does not happen when I remove patch A and revert back to vanilla models, so I'm confident that applying WoD models with XPerl 3.3.5 is the problem.

Perhaps I can change a setting(s) that will allow it to be just a face view instead of the whole body? Maybe this is a known problem and a programmer released a version that doesn't bug out like this and is compatible with 3.3.5? Maybe I could use a WoD version of XPerl to the Interface folder and it will be fixed?
    Please give me your suggestions! :)

Installed patches and problem:
    Patch-A.MPQ
    Seems to change the player models and textures to those released in WoD. (Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome, Draenei, Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll, and Blood Elf; both sexes) Also updates the Worgen models and textures to Cataclysm's release but not the Goblins'.

Patch-F.MPQ
    Relies on Patch-K. When used, the models of NPCs are updated to WoD models but the textures of NPCs remain vanilla and are rearranged incorrectly. Also changes vanilla mounts into WoD model equivalents (sorta) and other models like travel form, ghost wolf, mobs, etc.

Patch-G.MPQ
    Changes the background of the character selection to those introduced in WoD.

Patch-K.MPQ
    Seems to override Patch-F and changes the NPC body models and textures back to their vanilla state but not the WoD model/textures for hair and facial hair.

With all of these patches working together, I get the updated WoD models for players and mounts as well as some Legion models for mobs. What I don't get is the playable races that are NPCs within the world only have WoD updated hair and facial hair models/textures. I was wondering if there is a patch that could change this and make every playable race model all updated to WoD with its corresponding textures.

Questions:
    1. Am I missing a patch that works with the others that makes the NPCs have both WoD models and textures?
    2. Is there a patch that makes the Goblin models the same as those released in Cataclysm? The Worgen models are updated with one of these patches but the Goblin models stay the same.

Any and all feedback is appreciated! I'm sorry for the long post!

2. June 5, 2017  
    I'm having the same problem with the portrait!! It's bugging me because I really wanted a better looking portrait. I also tried older versions...same problem persists.