1. June 4, 2017  

Faction changing

I remember reading that insane incentives wouldn't be offered for faction changing, guess that went out the window when all the forums warriors cried loud enough. Anywho gonna faction change ally now for the insane perks, and ridiculously easier gearing process from rep/honor increases. Guess I'll just rejoin horde when they enable normal faction change. Sad that I have to do this just to get the insane perks QQers have produced, but from a casual solo players perspective there's like 0 reason to stay horde.

Locking new horde characters 50% XP, and 60/100% mount for free would have been plenty. This is completely overboard and like I said, very little reason to stay horde when its clear as day endgame is going to be ally dommed by these changes in 1-2 weeks time easy. What a joke.

2. June 4, 2017  
    I remember reading that insane incentives wouldn't be offered for faction changing, guess that went out the window when all the forums warriors cried loud enough. Anywho gonna faction change ally now for the insane perks, and ridiculously easier gearing process from rep/honor increases. Guess I'll just rejoin horde when they enable normal faction change. Sad that I have to do this just to get the insane perks QQers have produced, but from a casual solo players perspective there's like 0 reason to stay horde.

Locking new horde characters 50% XP, and 60/100% mount for free would have been plenty. This is completely overboard and like I said, very little reason to stay horde when its clear as day endgame is going to be ally dommed by these changes in 1-2 weeks time easy. What a joke.
    Your post as a whole is a joke , blowing stuff out of proportion just to prove a point .

3. June 4, 2017  
    Your post as a whole is a joke , blowing stuff out of proportion just to prove a point .
    I'm not trying to prove a point, or blowing it out of proportion. Already faction changed to alliance, the bonuses are legit too much. I made the post to voice my opinion on the subject. I'm not taking any stand or anything. Like I said I already swapped, and it was forced, that can't be healthy for the servers endgame IMO.