1. June 4, 2017  

Resto Druid Players, what heal addon are you using?

Like the titles says, what addon are you using?
    I tried Grid but since it tracks all the rejuvenations/lifeblooms from other druids i removed and atm im using Healbot (since i used healbot in wotlk). But there is a problem, the Hot icons are too big and covers most of the height of the bar. Even with the max height (25). There is a way to change the Icon size in the files or get a bigger bar?

2. You can Filter buffs in grid. So it only shows your Buffs. Im going with Elvui, using this UI since wotlk.

3. You can Filter buffs in grid. So it only shows your Buffs. Im going with Elvui, using this UI since wotlk.
    Have you played WoW 2.4.3, using ElvUI?
    I don't see any of my HoTs. How can i enable them in ElvUI for WoW 2.4.3?

4. July 7, 2017  
    Have you played WoW 2.4.3, using ElvUI?
    I don't see any of my HoTs. How can i enable them in ElvUI for WoW 2.4.3?
    If you update to latest ElvUI it will work ;)

5. stumbled across this post as doing a search for HEALBOT on tbc as really stuggling to get it to work - are you able to tell which version you used please?

6. For Wotlk and TBC i use elvUI. As for showing heals on frames, they're considered buffs so look under party/raid frames specifically.
    I had a friend who was out farming join my party as i sat in dal editing everything. For some stuff like showing the spell icons instead of colored squares I had to dig deep into the settings.