1. June 5, 2017  
    we all know how this server business works. Nobody can force me to pay (i wont, till Glaives in shop will be shown), even not for premium... i rather wait 5 hours as im doing normally if i dont fit in the 15000 cap before its filled. I like how this server works by bug side. Absolutely hard issues, that none server has ever fixed, warmane just fixed it completely instead of minor anoying bugs that are still alive..

2. June 5, 2017  
    I do believe I have found the reason for the long queues. I took this screenshot an hour ago.

3. June 5, 2017  
    Yesterday when I got on for the first time, there was no que now I tried to get on at about 10 my time its now 2:12. I was like 900 in the que then I got disconnected I went to 1500 now im at 1200 what the **** happened

4. June 5, 2017  
    This is really getting interesting, as the queue literally got stuck during the last 2 hours. At least for regular accounts like progressing not more than 5 places per hour. Now if only 5 or 6 premium accounts more (per hour) try to connect, wouldnt this mean even donors have to wait in line? Surely much shorter than regulars, but it somehow makes one think twice about spending those 10$, just to skip the queue ...

5. June 5, 2017  
    ITT: People not understanding how queues work, undermining the amount of donnors there are.

You need to understand that there aren't 15000 donnors online, probably of those 15000 people, only 1000 are donnors.
    You also have to take into account that a donnor is someone that has donated at least once in the past couple of years, so is not that hard to believe that number.
    If someone is a donnor he/she won't wake up at 7AM to rush into the queue as non-donnors do, so most of the 15000 people online at that hour are non-donnors, so imagine like 2000 people in queue, and in 8 hours 2000 donnors logged-in, that'd obviously make the queue much slower in exchange.

6. June 5, 2017  
    way to lose your members!! cuz if everyone is gonna donate.. which is ****ing ridiculous.. they will also have to go into queue because to many players are online.. ever thought about that ****? AND.. people ARE abusing the logging out system! track them the **** down and kick them out!

7. June 5, 2017  
    You guys do realize that there's another server to play on right? Sure it's x1 xp, but that shouldn't be a big deal. All that time you're losing by sitting in queue you could be making up the difference by playing on Medivh. Outland is more for donors. A lot of players on there have already pulled out their wallets and don't mind giving the 10 bucks to WM just to skip that queue.

8. June 5, 2017  
    way to lose your members!! cuz if everyone is gonna donate.. which is ****ing ridiculous.. they will also have to go into queue because to many players are online
    If everyone was to donate, they would be able to afford better hardware. Good thinking though, kiddo. jk

9. June 5, 2017  
    way to lose your members!! cuz if everyone is gonna donate.. which is ****ing ridiculous.. they will also have to go into queue because to many players are online.. ever thought about that ****? AND.. people ARE abusing the logging out system! track them the **** down and kick them out!
    Freeloader! Not everything is free and the staff on WM is wonderful and no one wants to work for free. We're lucky to have WM and you're lucky enough that there is another server to play on. X5 exp isn't that big of a deal. Go roll on Medivh and play you're heart out, no que there. Stop blaming the world for your problems. If people are looking to freeload off of WM and not interested in paying a dime to them, then they aren't that worth catering to. The world revolves around money, not you. Go get a job!

10. June 6, 2017  
    I could just speak for myself, theres no problem donating 10$ to skip this queue. Still you cant seem to see that even if you had donated, you might be seeing yourself waiting in the queue. This could just be the case when theres more premium accounts trying to connect, than people overall disconnecting.

Warmane staff might have an eye on it, there could be a reason why theyre trying to ban a lot of those botters.

11. June 6, 2017  
    Still you cant seem to see that even if you had donated, you might be seeing yourself waiting in the queue. This could just be the case when theres more premium accounts trying to connect, than people overall disconnecting.
    No, you won't wait in the queue if you donated. Donors are able to push past the cap, and just make it so regular players have to wait that much longer (for the cap to be reached before any spot can even be opened for them). At peak times we're already getting more donors connecting than people overall disconnecting, reason why the queue seems to be "stuck" - which leads to the creation of all the threads which don't understand that and believe being in the same position for hours is a bug or "fake."

12. June 6, 2017  
    Interesting fact thank you Obnoxious. What I am curious about now is the actual disposition of donors and non donors. As someone earlier in the thread stated there are only about one thousand donors and fourteen thousand non donors playing. But this would not explain the current situation of more donors logging in then actual players logging off. As I understand it now the server actually goes over the cap everytime a donor logs in. So then there are actually 15001 players online, making it necessary for two people to log of before a non donor can login. This means that the more people become donors the longer the non donors have to wait. I think a risk in the future might be the server crashing because of the overcapping, the cap is there for a reason right? Non donors never log off anymore because that will mean u cannot play anymore for the entire day and the amount of donors keeps increasing.

Just for clarification I am in no way mad or angry about having to wait. Just wishing to have some educated debate about the workings of the queue.

13. June 6, 2017  
    Interesting fact thank you Obnoxious. What I am curious about now is the actual disposition of donors and non donors. As someone earlier in the thread stated there are only about one thousand donors and fourteen thousand non donors playing. But this would not explain the current situation of more donors logging in then actual players logging off. As I understand it now the server actually goes over the cap everytime a donor logs in. So then there are actually 15001 players online, making it necessary for two people to log of before a non donor can login. This means that the more people become donors the longer the non donors have to wait. I think a risk in the future might be the server crashing because of the overcapping, the cap is there for a reason right? Non donors never log off anymore because that will mean u cannot play anymore for the entire day and the amount of donors keeps increasing.

Just for clarification I am in no way mad or angry about having to wait. Just wishing to have some educated debate about the workings of the queue.
    I don't have any data for how many donors log in to Outland in average, but you're discounting people crashing, disconnecting, lagging out, etc. Since donors with whom that happen just log back in right away, the amount of donors past the cap isn't that large, but it's pretty consistent. We have almost a decade of experience with donors, caps and queues, so we are pretty good at measuring how much the cap has to be taking in account a swell because of donors skipping.

14. June 6, 2017  
    Interesting indeed, thank you. So the population cap in the statistics is just capped at 15000 to avoid some confusion?

15. June 6, 2017  
    Interesting indeed, thank you. So the population cap in the statistics is just capped at 15000 to avoid some confusion?
    Indeed, it is capped at 15k in the statistics and information tab

First 1234 ... Last