1. June 8, 2017  
    Indeed, it is capped at 15k in the statistics and information tab
    It is the cap in the statistics and information tab, but what is the cap in reality?

2. June 8, 2017  
    It is the cap in the statistics and information tab, but what is the cap in reality?
    15k, that's when it starts placing players in the queue, but the pop can go over that number by a few thousand and the realm will remain more or less stable (it will start lagging however). For example, if there are 15k players online and another 2k donors show up and log in, the realm pop will be 17k and the queue will not move a single spot until the realm pop falls below 15k

3. Hello, I am num >>>1.<<< IN QUE FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS! Dont tell me this is normal. My friends que is still goin down... so WTF?

4. plz do something about the queue , i was waiting for it to go down like forever more than 5 hours , I' went away from the keyboard for 15 mins and when i came back to check on the queue again i found myself disconnected, now i have to wait another 5 hours to play . ty
    Edited: June 11, 2017

5. To not sitting in queue just play on Medivh. Or be a donor. I choose first way.

6. You have three options in this scenario;

Option 1: You sit in the queue and wait it out like everyone else. There are no VIPs on this server.
    Option 2: You donate to skip the queue.
    Option 3: You choose to join Medivh and contribute to a steadily increasing population. I think you would be pleasantly surprised.

7. There is clearly a demand for another 5x realm, why not make 2 and split the population load?

8. There is clearly a demand for another 5x realm, why not make 2 and split the population load?
    No, there isn't. We are able to hold 15000 players in one server. Demand for a second one would mean having enough to have two almost filled, to make it cost-effective. Having two at little over half capacity is a waste of resources as far as proper management goes.

9. Just donate,Stop to cry it's not so hard :P

10. Mercy comin in hot with the dank memes

11. There is clearly a demand for another 5x realm, why not make 2 and split the population load?
    NO there is no demand at all.OUTLAND right now is working so freaking well dont touch it pls.

12. Server is hella populated yet we had to pay 15g/each a BM [N] and 25g/each a SL [H] for a TANK
    WHERE'S THE TANKS AT (guess in q).

13. I can confirm the que times are wonky at best, I get home from work at 10:30 est. Try to login and the que is in the 1000s, so i let it count down while doing some cleaning around the house playing other games etc, so 4:30 pm rolls around low and behold im sitting around 300 in que with the time to login bouncing from 2 mins to 500 mins. so i wait 10 more mins and the que is at 350 mins. I get fed up and log out, wait 10 mins and try to log back in, my possition in que dropped about 10 places but i have the same 300sih que time. wtf is this? i know it didn't save my account's place in the que, cause i should of been booted to the back of the line otherwise you could say that NO other free accounts tried to log in and stay at a login screen during those 6 hours but come on lets be real. the que times here are manufactured to keep f2p players from playing during prime times, wait till 7-8pm est or later and you're good to go. Which i must say it is a quality realm but a pay to play(when ever you want) metric is hard to get behind, but in a server this good it's probably worth it. I just wish they wouldn't lie about it, by saying there are more people online then they actually are. You want people to pay to play that's fine, we just don't like sketchy ways of going about it.

also this is not to say that the server isn't highly populated because it is, there are people everywhere, but i would say some of the numbers are a bit fibbed. (also there have been videos made showing people contacting supposed players that are online but when trying to invite them to groups it shows they don't exist)
    Edited: June 17, 2017 Reason: clarification

14. I can confirm the que times are wonky at best, I get home from work at 10:30 est. Try to login and the que is in the 1000s, so i let it count down while doing some cleaning around the house playing other games etc, so 4:30 pm rolls around low and behold im sitting around 300 in que with the time to login bouncing from 2 mins to 500 mins. so i wait 10 more mins and the que is at 350 mins. I get fed up and log out, wait 10 mins and try to log back in, my possition in que dropped about 10 places but i have the same 300sih que time. wtf is this? i know it didn't save my account's place in the que, cause i should of been booted to the back of the line otherwise you could say that NO other free accounts tried to log in and stay at a login screen during those 6 hours but come on lets be real. the que times here are manufactured to keep f2p players from playing during prime times, wait till 7-8pm est or later and you're good to go. Which i must say it is a quality realm but a pay to play(when ever you want) metric is hard to get behind, but in a server this good it's probably worth it. I just wish they wouldn't lie about it, by saying there are more people online then they actually are. You want people to pay to play that's fine, we just don't like sketchy ways of going about it.

also this is not to say that the server isn't highly populated because it is, there are people everywhere, but i would say some of the numbers are a bit fibbed. (also there have been videos made showing people contacting supposed players that are online but when trying to invite them to groups it shows they don't exist)
    didn't bother reading your *****ic wall of text because the issue has been discussed multiple times in multiple threads if you took the time to look for it. these servers are great and if 10 measily dollars is too much to bypass a q for you then stfu and deal with it or roll on medivh.

i swear the admins and mods of warmane must go insane with people *****ing day in and day out about a q. get over it. support the server you enjoy playing on so much or just stfu already.

First 12345 Last