1. Never said the server was bad(it's amazing easily the best), never said 10 dollars was too much to pay(actually said it probably was worth it).

The money isn't the issue it's the fact they push people towards paying by what seems to be lying to the community(not saying they are, just implying it feels that way) about how large the population actually is. It's a morals thing nothing else.
    Edited: June 17, 2017

2. Nobody is lying to the community or forcing it to donate, do not incite needles drama.
    The realm is just popular and is filled up, there is not much anyone can do about that without causing more issues

3. Nobody is lying to the community or forcing it to donate, do not incite needles drama.
    The realm is just popular and is filled up, there is not much anyone can do about that without causing more issues
    exactly. he completely ignores the first part of my reply saying its been discussed, from admins/mods as to why the q is the way it is. feel free to look it up.

but nah, he skips over that because its too complicated to understand or something and jumps straight into the money thing because its easily arguable. sad.

4. Went from Position in Queue: 47 to 35 in 140 minutes on Weds. June 21 @ 8:30am - 10:51am How is is 12 slots in over two hours in a 15000 pop cap?

5. donators skip queue. for every donator that skips queue, two people need to log off so the queue position is freed

6. Went from Position in Queue: 47 to 35 in 140 minutes on Weds. June 21 @ 8:30am - 10:51am How is is 12 slots in over two hours in a 15000 pop cap?
    Because that's not how the queue works. Every donor that skips the queue after the cap is reached pushes the logged in population higher than the cap.

So, for instance, lets say you're position 1 in the queue, and the cap is 15k, but with queue skippers, there's actually 17.5k people logged in. You're not waiting for 1 non-donor to log out, you're waiting for 2.5K combined donors and non-donors to log out before it'll allow any non-donors back in (assuming no other donors log in). Non-donors won't get in until the combined population (including queue skippers) gets back under 15k You could potentially sit at position 1 in the queue for most of the day.

The movement you see from 47 to 35 is probably not non-donors actually getting logged in, but people ahead of you in the queue leaving before getting into the realm.

People will argue (right or wrong) that the reported cap/population isn't accurate, but that doesn't really change the issue here.
    Edited: June 21, 2017 Reason: tweak

7. Basicly server is not playable if you aint a donor?

8. Depends on the time of day you're trying to play. Plenty of hours where realm dips below cap.

https://www.warmane.com/information

Besides donating or playing during off-peak hours, there's other realms you can play on that never reach cap. If those 3 options aren't good enough, then you're out of luck. It's a popular realm, running a popular expansion (at least for the time being), running at borderline max capacity where performance issues are occasionally felt during peak hours with lots of overage donor population. Not simply a matter of raising the cap.. as stability problems would lead to nobody being happy.

And at the end of the day, Warmane doesn't owe us anything. Sucks being on the outside looking in, but it is what it is.

9. Peak is atleast 12 hours of the day. Basicly server is pay to play :)

10. If you're willing to spend more than 2 hours a day playing on this server, you sure should be willing to spend 10 euros for skipping ques.

11. So how does queue skipping work on this Server ?
    I donate 10€ once and then I will skip the queue always ? Or is that just for a month ? I really wanna play but this queue on a private Server kills it for me :D

12. So how does queue skipping work on this Server ?
    I donate 10€ once and then I will skip the queue always ? Or is that just for a month ? I really wanna play but this queue on a private Server kills it for me :D
    Permanently

13. didn't bother reading your *****ic wall of text because the issue has been discussed multiple times in multiple threads if you took the time to look for it. these servers are great and if 10 measily dollars is too much to bypass a q for you then stfu and deal with it or roll on medivh.

i swear the admins and mods of warmane must go insane with people *****ing day in and day out about a q. get over it. support the server you enjoy playing on so much or just stfu already.
    Why even post?

14. Because it's annoying having our forums cluttered with posts by people that ignore simple logic. Pay 10 euro's or roll medhiv, problem solved now stop trying to change the world to suit you as an individual.

15. July 2, 2017  
    we need better afk system. there are thousands of afkers and multiboxers. and idk why yesterday 500 que was done in less than a hour and today 500 que is taking probably 10 hours.....

First ... 2345 Last