1. June 4, 2017  

Is this bannable?

Really, look at this dude. While we making the quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13790/among-the-champions there was this hunter that when we would call out the champion to fight it, he would just simply auto attack it so we wouldn't be able to do the quest.
    I don't know if you know but if you auto attack the Champion of the respective city he just evades and forfeits the fight.

He kept doing it for like 40 minutes until i decided to open this topic.

Please help us out,
    The People who were doing this quest.

2. June 5, 2017  
    Log off for a few minutes or log off. Maybe he'll leave EVENTUALLY

You cant really combat this kind of Griefing

3. June 5, 2017  

4. June 5, 2017  
    Sure, let me get in a Queue because of a troll. My God, don't reply next time.

5. June 5, 2017  
    Sure, let me get in a Queue because of a troll. My God, don't reply next time.
    Damn son, chill. He's not the one griefing you.
    And by the way: logging out =/= closing the game.
    And if you can't donate 10 €/$, you're either very young or very stingy. Most likely.

And just in case you actually wanted advice, not just making a thread out of spite to vent out, all you need to do is fly away and do something else for a while, then come back and check if they're still there.
    Do rdf, or try to join a raid.
    Go do quests somewhere else because reasons.
    Go mine/gather, make some gold and stop being poor ingame. Or become richer if you're already rich. More money is always better.
    Do some achievement hunting. Like Insane or some ****.
    Join some bg, but please, play the objective.

Blah, blah, blah. You get the point, surely.

6. June 5, 2017  
    Yes, i do get the point. Actually, this is good advice.
    Now, let me please tell everyone that are doing this quest to get the **** out of there because "reasons".

Instead of fixing this quest you decide to not fix it but give "advice".
    If i'd wanted advice from you i would've said that i need advice.

Freakin' advice givers.

7. June 5, 2017  
    Well if this is your attitude, the server would be better off without you. " something is wrong and I asked for help but they didn't say what I wanted to hear so now I'm mad. I wish I knew how to use the bugtracker"

I think I got the just of it so far lawl

Oh and for the record, members can't fix anything...SO yeah..We are going to just give you advise.

8. June 9, 2017  
    Please forgive this guy - we live in an age where your average 9 year old has access to the computer, forums and online games. Posts like these are bound to happen.

Blacklordone: Logoff and try again later.