1. June 4, 2017  

Help request - ISBoxer

Hey I am entirely new to this,

I heard that build #40 was free, but does this require inner space? Is there a free version of that?

Also anyone have a good tutorial for the free versions. I am entirely lost.

2. June 4, 2017  
    If you mean the cracked version yes it's free but you need it to be running on windows8
    I download and installed windows8 to mbx with isoboxer for free on TBC, it works great.

Or you can get 7day free trial.

3. June 6, 2017  
    Where is a spot i can get the cracked version?

4. June 7, 2017  
    Where is a spot i can get the cracked version?
    There's a thread in this subforum where you can find all information you need. The thread has the name of the program.

5. If you mean the cracked version yes it's free but you need it to be running on windows8
    I download and installed windows8 to mbx with isoboxer for free on TBC, it works great.

Or you can get 7day free trial.
    lol, works fine on windows 7 as well. There are also people who have gotten it working on windows 10, seems like you've wasted your time

6. IIRC no documented cases have been succesfull at making it windows 10 compatible, feel free to link the people you mention have gotten it working on Win10. You can even check out page 13 of the thread you are referring to, where they discuss the possibilities of making it work on Win10 here.

7. July 9, 2017  
    hi i am having a problem where i add my game to innterspace go to isboxer do quick setup set it under world of warcraft and the game i added isnt there does anyone know the fix i get no error code or anything it just shows D3

8. July 9, 2017  
    hi i am having a problem where i add my game to innterspace go to isboxer do quick setup set it under world of warcraft and the game i added isnt there does anyone know the fix i get no error code or anything it just shows D3
    You have to right click on inner space at the bottom left and add game, just add wow.exe and location and use that

9. July 9, 2017  
    i have done all that it doesnt work

10. July 9, 2017  
    wow will open in innerspace witch means the game is add but will not show up in isboxer i had it working before went to use it and all my stuff was gone out of isboxer have uninstalled and reinstalled every to do with isboxer and nothing seems to fix it like if isboxer cant read innerspace

11. July 9, 2017  
    Try it this way,
    Right click the Innerspace Icon in Task bar then Select Configuration, Navigate to Game Configuration from the drop down menu, Select World of Warcraft

Under World of Warcraft Profile select World of Warcraft Default Profile and make sure the Executable path goes to the exe for your World of Warcraft folder you use for Warmane.
    Edited: July 9, 2017

12. July 9, 2017  
    ya all of that is fine its just like isboxer cant read innerspace or some thing

13. July 9, 2017  
    It wont show up in the first screen that pops up in ISboxer when you select Quick Setup.

Open quick Setup Wizard, Select World of Warcraft as the game you will be setting up
    On the second Screen that comes up it will have a list of Characters and to the right Under "Innerspace Game launch and Game Profile" select the game you've added to innerspace.

14. July 9, 2017  
    i can select wow in the 1st drop down under quick set up but then where it says game where u would kick the game that u added its not there only D3 is so u can move on to the second page again the game is added to innterspace i can lunch 1 wow screen by going to innerspace and kicking the name of the game i added just isboxer is not showing the game added in the spot where u click game and profile

15. July 9, 2017  
    After you select World of Warcraft on the quick setup wizard you have to click next to get to the second screen.....Disregard the Diablo stuff see where it says Innerspace Launch "Game" thats where you select your specific install of the game.

If you can't get this far either isboxer is too complicated for you or you have a non working crack. I'm using a legit copy so I can't help you if its a cracked copy issue.

12 Last