1. June 4, 2017  

Ganking low levels

Okay this is just getting ridiculous now. If a 4 man group of lvl 70s go out their way and camp the Rogue Training Grounds for Lockpicking so nobody get's anything done for over an hour things are just going too far... This is not just plain world PVP anymore this is just a ridiculous griefing attempt.

I have no idea why this is happening, all i know is that this helps neither side in any shape way or form, nothing is gained doing so.

*slowclap* you did it congratulations...

Players involved in the ganking: Sasukekun (Druid), Manuelvalls (Shaman), Darkmohamed (Warlock), Alduira (Paladin) all of them are in the "P O L I C E" guild
    Edited: June 4, 2017

2. June 4, 2017  
    They now just started camping the Spirit Healer and the nearby town as well... fun times.

3. June 4, 2017  

4. June 4, 2017  
    Ahahaha. Deal with it. u have no idea whats going on on Icecrown right? Where camping sometimes is for hours......

5. June 4, 2017  
    Cry more plz ...it s a PVP server deal with it....

ps: and there is no paladin wtf
    Edited: June 4, 2017

6. June 4, 2017  
    I ganked maybe 5 allies in my whole gameplay, right now seeing this ****posts how much honor horde gained by ganking ally and this crazy changes of honor gain for ally is justified...I wish those 4 players very good hunting and i would join them with pleasure.

7. June 4, 2017  
    I ganked maybe 5 allies in my whole gameplay, right now seeing this ****posts how much honor horde gained by ganking ally and this crazy changes of honor gain for ally is justified...I wish those 4 players very good hunting and i would join them with pleasure.
    Yeah because its those low level's fault that the warmane devs decided to give the stuff they did eh...

8. June 4, 2017  
    Soon i will accept requests for revenge with my multboxing team.

Will be announced in week or 2 :)

9. June 5, 2017  
    "It's a pvp server qq nub"

Point me in the direction of a quality pve server and I'll be there as fast as I can make an account.

Say it with me... LOWBIE CAMPING IS NOT PLAYER VS PLAYER. It is ASSAILANT VS VICTIM. And you are total dickbags for engaging in, or supporting this ****.

Competing for like quest mobs or items? Have at it. Competing for resource nodes? Fisticuffs. But just spending hours on end ganking low lever players makes no sense and shows you have a very warped sense of enjoyment

10. June 5, 2017  
    There threads are COMPLETELY useless, since:
    1. It won't stop gankers, at all.
    2. Gives me motivation to camp lowbies myself now.
    Stop whining it's part of the game since uhm... 2004?

11. June 5, 2017  
    "It's a pvp server qq nub"

Point me in the direction of a quality pve server and I'll be there as fast as I can make an account.
    There might be a reason nobody wants to play pve servers.

12. June 5, 2017  
    pve, pvp, it doesnt matter. Camping resurrection areas for hrs on end is kinda ridiculous. I mean they already dont gain honor for the low level kills, they just doing it to piss ppl the fk off now, especially since the perks alliance are getting have pissed horde players off badly. I really dont care tho. I dont play during peak times when theres a que, and im EST timezone. I usually play after 12pm my time, just so I can log on, and refuse to donate because Im not going to be forced to donate in order to play when I want. Private servers are free, no matter the game, and donating has always been a servers way for ppl to get things but also support the server. Not in order to skip ques cause the server has a cap that can be expanded, but we keep it here cause we hoping that the number of ppl in que drops to 0 because the 2k-4k in que all donated, finally.......
    Edited: June 5, 2017

13. June 5, 2017  
    There might be a reason nobody wants to play pve servers.
    Because the attempts have been garbage? Nost pve had about 4K at peak when they shut down, that was the only quality pve server released.

It's not that nobody wants to play pve servers, it's that the cancerous PS community has a majority that likes to grief and they need an outlet to gank lowbies. Just because a pvp server has 10k pop and pve has 3-4K doesn't mean nobody wants to play it, because obviously there's 3-4K people who do

14. June 5, 2017  
    I've leveled a fair bit so far and have never been ganked once, multiple skull level horde have just ran by me. I'm sure I will get ganked but it will be expected just as it's expected in retail wow. Strange why there is even a request to do something about this lol....

15. June 5, 2017  
    Since we are the P O L I C E , we intend to spread law and order. We suspected some rogue lockpicking, and stealing stuff from poor PNJ's.

PSĀ² : I am not a warlock btw