1. July 7, 2017  
    Thanks alot for jamba backport, awesome job!

Tho i would like to add my insights on it.
    1. whenever i accept quest and it gets shared to other toon's there is a chat messedge wich char what quest accepted. the problem with that is that it litteraly never stops the spam, maybe thats becous im running 30 chars and somewhere due to numbers it buggs out? idk
    2. same issue goes with raid warnings from afk's. if my slaves go afk, the spam never stops.
    3. follow broken warnings are way too late, like when follow breaks it pops warning like after 10-20sec's.

1st two issues might be annoying but nothing too serious, altho 3rd might get ugly if you dont keep track urself.
    anyway, if you are going to more digging into this, thats what i noticed so far :P

2. July 8, 2017  
    Thanks alot for jamba backport, awesome job!

Tho i would like to add my insights on it.
    1. whenever i accept quest and it gets shared to other toon's there is a chat messedge wich char what quest accepted. the problem with that is that it litteraly never stops the spam, maybe thats becous im running 30 chars and somewhere due to numbers it buggs out? idk
    2. same issue goes with raid warnings from afk's. if my slaves go afk, the spam never stops.
    3. follow broken warnings are way too late, like when follow breaks it pops warning like after 10-20sec's.

1st two issues might be annoying but nothing too serious, altho 3rd might get ugly if you dont keep track urself.
    anyway, if you are going to more digging into this, thats what i noticed so far :P
    Some of that can be fixed through Jamba under Jamba-Comms Jamba-Quest and Jamba-Follow, The other spam you can get off your main chat window by opening another window and putting system messages through there along with creating your own Jamba-Comms channel.

3. July 8, 2017  
    Hi,

I created 4 level 1's and am using your Jamba and hotkeynet (very poorly, at that) - and I feel none of my settings are being broadcast to my other team members because I am level 1 and the whisper block is stopping them from communicating?

4. July 8, 2017  
    Hi,

I created 4 level 1's and am using your Jamba and hotkeynet (very poorly, at that) - and I feel none of my settings are being broadcast to my other team members because I am level 1 and the whisper block is stopping them from communicating?
    You will need to add your main toon to each slave manually once and set the main to jamba leader then the settings should get pushed through. I think Jamba uses its own channel to push settings. You can also try setting up a comm channel i think it might bypass the need for whisper or just level up to 10.

5. Tested the version from july 9th for a while.

Every time I relog my characters in team get ''-outland'' added in their name and it floods my chat with ''druidone-outland'' not found.

I renamed all my chars in isboxer to not include -outland but this issue remains even after deleting server variables.

Sometimes masters starts changing on every character every second making this addon unusable.

Only tracks progress of few quests, the scrolling doesnt work.

No matter what I do it starts changing masters randomly every second.

Did anybody get this addon run like it should?
    Edited: July 21, 2017

6. Tested the version from july 9th for a while.

Every time I relog my characters in team get ''-outland'' added in their name and it floods my chat with ''druidone-outland'' not found.

I renamed all my chars in isboxer to not include -outland but this issue remains even after deleting server variables.

Sometimes masters starts changing on every character every second making this addon unusable.

Only tracks progress of few quests, the scrolling doesnt work.

No matter what I do it starts changing masters randomly every second.

Did anybody get this addon run like it should?
    In isBoxer, it's not the character name that does this, but a specific field under each character for the realm name. Field should be optional (at least in my latest version), and leaving those fields blank and repushing your setup to IS will solve your Jamba issue.

7. In isBoxer, it's not the character name that does this, but a specific field under each character for the realm name. Field should be optional (at least in my latest version), and leaving those fields blank and repushing your setup to IS will solve your Jamba issue.
    I did as you said. It solved the name issue but the master changing issue still persists.

Masters in jamba are switching by itself every second making it impossible to use.

8. I did as you said. It solved the name issue but the master changing issue still persists.

Masters in jamba are switching by itself every second making it impossible to use.
    I'll have to look at my setup when I get home to see if I can figure out what would cause this. My Jamba master changes as I swap master/active window though IS (as expected), but definitely not randomly as I'm playing without swapping.

Just to confirm.. have you setup a dedicated comm channel/password on all of your toons, and if so, can you open up your chat interface in the game (default O key), and see all your toons in that channel?

Just wondering if you're sharing default channel with other players online, and that's causing issues.

9. I'll have to look at my setup when I get home to see if I can figure out what would cause this. My Jamba master changes as I swap master/active window though IS (as expected), but definitely not randomly as I'm playing without swapping.

Just to confirm.. have you setup a dedicated comm channel/password on all of your toons, and if so, can you open up your chat interface in the game (default O key), and see all your toons in that channel?

Just wondering if you're sharing default channel with other players online, and that's causing issues.
    Created new channel and no more masterswitching, everything works fine, thank you so much
    Edited: July 21, 2017

10. Created new channel and no more channel switching, everything works fine, thank you so much
    Glad to hear it. Good luck out there.

11. Thanks. It almost works fine but some wierd error is that it keeps saying like "No player named Playername-Outland is currently playing"

12. Thanks. It almost works fine but some wierd error is that it keeps saying like "No player named Playername-Outland is currently playing"
    That might be a ISboxer related problem.
    Choose ur Character in ISboxer and under "Game Server name" remove the name.
    Then the error message shouldn't appear anymore.

13. Hi.

I don't know what is wrong with my wow, but I just couldn't get this port of jamba to load. it keeps giving me this error:

https://imgur.com/a/9JquZ

14. My issues...

Greetings,

do you have a crappy time multiboxing and miss the newer JAMBA from WOTLK?

Well miss no more!

I have successfully backported functionality from WOTLK version of JAMBA to 2.4.3.

Teasers:

Working modules:
    Core
    Toon
    Team
    Display-Team
    Follow
    FTL
    Macro
    Purchase
    Quest
    Sell
    Talk
    Taxi

Not Working modules:
    Item Use
    Proc

WARNING: Configuration is done in Interface->AddOns->Jamba menu. It will be instructed in /jamba.

Download: https://github.com/Murloc992/TBCBack...ases/tag/Jamba

Known issues:
    * You MUST create a communication channel to avoid any kind of erroneous behavior caused by OTHER people.
    * Typing /jamba and closing it creates a LUA error
    * Scroll bar in quest watcher doesn't work and generates a LUA error
    * There's no /jamba-follow train all :((

Do not expect it to be perfect, but I need testers and feedback.
    I'm having some problems.
    1. my toons don't all accept the quest from the master at the same time and also don't deliver it at the same time.

2. the quest watcher is the whole time in the middle of the character and blocks my view. it works! but it bothers me so much that i have to turn it off. is there a way to move the window?

Could it be that I haven't reached lv 17 yet so I can write in the community channel?

your answer would be great :) otherwise Jamba works quite well even if I still don't understand everything correctly

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

First 12