1. June 4, 2017  

[Release] [2.4.3] JAMBA Backport

Greetings,

do you have a crappy time multiboxing and miss the newer JAMBA from WOTLK?

Well miss no more!

I have successfully backported functionality from WOTLK version of JAMBA to 2.4.3.

Teasers:

Working modules:
    Core
    Toon
    Team
    Display-Team
    Follow
    FTL
    Macro
    Purchase
    Quest
    Sell
    Talk
    Taxi

Not Working modules:
    Item Use
    Proc

WARNING: Configuration is done in Interface->AddOns->Jamba menu. It will be instructed in /jamba.

Download: https://github.com/Murloc992/TBCBack...ases/tag/Jamba

Known issues:
    * You MUST create a communication channel to avoid any kind of erroneous behavior caused by OTHER people.
    * Typing /jamba and closing it creates a LUA error
    * Scroll bar in quest watcher doesn't work and generates a LUA error
    * There's no /jamba-follow train all :((

Do not expect it to be perfect, but I need testers and feedback.
    Edited: July 23, 2017

2. June 4, 2017  

3. June 4, 2017  
    I'm looking forward to trying this out, well done!

4. June 7, 2017  
    Thats great. I just downloaded the Jamba file from that link, but I don't have all the options you have?

Should I have downloaded all 3 of them files? Or have you got some extra?
    Edited: June 8, 2017

5. June 8, 2017  

extra options

wow I downloaded jamba from your link and I olny get these?

http://imgur.com/a/uPgsJ

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uPgsJ"><a href="//imgur.com/uPgsJ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. June 9, 2017  
    Make sure to check all addons are loaded and not "out of date". Click load out of date addons for that. I will update the TOC files to avoid that in the future.

7. June 9, 2017  
    Please check for the updated version on the git release section at:

https://github.com/Murloc992/TBCBack...es/tag/Jamba-2

8. June 9, 2017  
    Thanks for the work man i'll have to try it out!
    Keep it up.

9. Thanks. I've downloaded from the link you put up, but I still seem to have minimum options. Btw I have isoboxer 49 ;) don't know if that makes any difference?

Have you download Jamba 3.3.3 first and then put the Jamba2 addon in the folder?

I have no other addons, just Jamba and I isoboxer. Is there some I might be missing?

I don't see the Jamba team module etc

Tia
    Edited: June 10, 2017

10. I really do not understand where your issue is coming from. Go download the .zip in the github link, and extract all of the folders (Jamba, Jamba-DisplayTeam, Jamba-Follow etc.) to your wow/Interface/AddOns folder.
    Works as expected for me, no major problems so far.

Oh, and thanks for the backport Murlocky, you're a legend.

11. Thanks. I've downloaded from the link you put up, but I still seem to have minimum options. Btw I have isoboxer 49 ;) don't know if that makes any difference?

Have you download Jamba 3.3.3 first and then put the Jamba2 addon in the folder?

I have no other addons, just Jamba and I isoboxer. Is there some I might be missing?

I don't see the Jamba team module etc

Tia
    Make sure when you extract the addon you have 11 folders under your addons. Old jamba used to take 1 folder. Delete all jamba folders and try again.

12. Why does it spam my chatlog with No player name found Slavename- Outland...Ill delete the name of the outland which is causing the spam but when i relog it will change to slave names-outland and spam my chatlog again...

13. Why does it spam my chatlog with No player name found Slavename- Outland...Ill delete the name of the outland which is causing the spam but when i relog it will change to slave names-outland and spam my chatlog again...
    Likely ISBoxer resetting it. Go into your configuration and remove the realm name from the optional field for each character in the set.

14. July 6, 2017  
    Installed as shown but do not have access to the control menu Jamba prompt in what problemma please.
    http://dropmefiles.com/w1uNh
    Edited: July 6, 2017

15. July 7, 2017  
    Hi, Murlocky. Thanks for backporting Jamba.
    Do u think its also possible to backport Grid custom layouts for TBC?
    Grid custom layouts is an extension for Grid that makes it possible to edit frames.
    For example, when in a raid with other players u can show the health frames of ur mbx team in a seperated column.
    Quite useful for multiboxing and I think there is no other health frame addon that can do such things.
    Edited: July 7, 2017

12 Last