1. June 5, 2017  
    Yeah because everyone in queue is just staring at there computer all day waiting to get in LOL. How can some of you be so shallow-minded? A LOT of people have premium, and I plan on getting it too even if the queue dies down. The point is this queue time is literally keeping people away from the server, you think players who have never even logged into Outland before are going to donate 10$ just to try out a private server??? things need to change.

2. June 5, 2017  
    Yeah because everyone in queue is just staring at there computer all day waiting to get in LOL. How can some of you be so shallow-minded? A LOT of people have premium, and I plan on getting it too even if the queue dies down. The point is this queue time is literally keeping people away from the server, you think players who have never even logged into Outland before are going to donate 10$ just to try out a private server??? things need to change.
    why anything need to change?the server as it is is worked perfectly fine as we can all see from population numbers.

3. June 5, 2017  
    It's a queue. It's too many people for the capacity of the core. There's no magical solution barring less people wanting to play so there's no queue. The cap was already increased by thousands from release and that just made even more people come play instead of reducing the queue.

They can try Medivh, which has the same scripting, just a lower rate and no queues. If they completely refuse to play there, they will have to play on off-peak times or deal with the wait.

4. June 5, 2017  
    Even though the leveling is so fast, I don't want to level again on a new realm. So unless they make it so you can transfer somehow. I'm just giving up on trying to join, I literally think its impossible without paying, and it won't accept my payment

5. June 6, 2017  
    I think you guys are missing my point. Anyone who has been in a queue larger than 1k knows it is literally impossible to get through. I'm not crying about the ques, I'm perfectly okay with waiting in a que while I go do other stuff. I am an NA player anyways (NA raid time is when the queue stops). But the issue is for anyone who wants to play during EU raid times.. your number in que moves about 80-100 an hour. That means if you are in a 1k que it takes 10 hours to sit through it, and if you are in a 2k que well... You're pretty much not going to be playing Outland that day. The server is pay to play for any EU guy that has a life.. and any EU player with a life also wouldn't want to level 1-70 on a 1x server ;-0 (Please understand I am not judging the server for rewarding donations I am perfectly fine with that. The ENTIRE point of this post and every comment I have made is to explain how there really is no other option than to pay if you want to raid on Outland)

I feel like only people who have actually been through the queue understand what I'm trying to say.. Well this will be my last post on the matter, bye friends.

6. June 6, 2017  
    If you want to play on Outland and on peak times, you either have to log in way ahead of time to leave the client in the queue or donate to skip, yes. But that's just a fact created by the server's popularity, not an issue in a global sense. It sucks for those who have to wait, but it takes a specific set of choices to be locked in that situation - which server, which time, and free. People have options, but they want to "have their cake and eat it too" as the proverb goes.

7. June 6, 2017  
    I've donated only AFTER testing the realm two days by myself (during EU night). Of course I would never donate to any server/game before not testing it first. So what i wanna say is that many People come here to check the outland realm after getting recommendations, but sadly they can't log in and leave it untested forever. Imho quite bad choice to make donator queue skipping so that other stick in queue 10hours or more. In some weeks there will be no queue and in some month way less population. Time will tell, trust me.

8. June 6, 2017  
    I've donated only AFTER testing the realm two days by myself (during EU night). Of course I would never donate to any server/game before not testing it first.
    Medivh has the exact same code, so you can test the quality of the content just fine there.

In some weeks there will be no queue and in some month way less population. Time will tell, trust me.
    Yeah, just like happened with Icecrown. Oh wait...

9. June 7, 2017  
    Of course i could not test x5 behavior on Medivh. And imho icecrown seems not as much populated as Outlands. Made my day.

10. June 7, 2017  
    And imho icecrown seems not as much populated as Outlands. Made my day.
    It's almost like there's a whole new continent spreading players around further, in a server that has a large mass of players who have been around for years and don't fill up starting areas, isn't it? But we live in the "feels over facts" age, I suppose.

11. June 7, 2017  
    When Outland released it was like a dream came true for me, until i had to wait 100 ppl for over 6 hours...
    Now it is even worse! I really liked how the content was working on Outland but the queue times just made me quit.
    Now i just play on icecrown. It would be awesome if they released a high rates server ( something between 10 and 20 times rates like the old Ragnaros and Sargeras servers ).
    Lets be honest, Neltharion is as good as dead... they can either close neltharion and open a high rates tbc server( yeah not all of us like x1 for some obvious reasons), Or they can let neltharion live for a year or two until its population dies out entirely and still open another tbc server.

12. June 9, 2017  
    It's a queue. It's too many people for the capacity of the core. There's no magical solution barring less people wanting to play so there's no queue. The cap was already increased by thousands from release and that just made even more people come play instead of reducing the queue.

They can try Medivh, which has the same scripting, just a lower rate and no queues. If they completely refuse to play there, they will have to play on off-peak times or deal with the wait.
    Have you ever thought of the other possibilities?
    Or do they sound magical too:
    -Increase the capacity of the core. It's a machine afterall. If more players come to play, that's good. You make profit of us after all.
    If you can't afford better hardware:
    -Open a new server and xfer 1/2 of the population there. That fixes the 'problem' with never ending 'newcommers'. If players don't want to willingly move with their friends, help them move with free xfers of whole guilds. They WILL move then.

Cooome on, I've been playing MMORPGs since 1998 and I've encountered your 'problem' more than a dosen times already!
    There is nothing magical about running a private server, heck it's even EASIER nowadays with Vmware and the ****tons of RAM! Xenons are capable of maintaining a server with at least 100,000 players online for a game using a simple data architecture. And WoW is actually an old game....

But back on the point, the solution to the problem is either to increase the limit of online players to 25k or to xfer half of the population to another server.
    What do you think will happen when all 3k players, waiting in those queue donate 10 bucks just to log in w/o waiting? How much money is enough to buy a beast of a hardware, run the bills for cooling systems @ 20-22 °C with 99% dry air , UPS, electricity , 10Gbits netz and 'legal' software for maintaining the pirate server?

Remember, Private doesn't mean you have to make everything 'perfect', but the better QoS , the happier we are and when humans are happy, we actually invest in our happy place.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

13. June 9, 2017  
    If you're in the queue, you aren't getting in game. Luckily if you live in the US you get to play in the evening without a queue :)))))

14. June 9, 2017  
    -Increase the capacity of the core. It's a machine afterall. If more players come to play, that's good. You make profit of us after all.
    You have no idea what you're talking about, and prove that with this..
    increase the limit of online players to 25k
    (...)
    Xenons are capable of maintaining a server with at least 100,000 players online
    -Open a new server and xfer 1/2 of the population there
    So we, in one sweep, remove a good incentive for players to contribute and help with our costs - which most don't and won't even with incentives - AND increase our costs by renting another server and bandwidth. Great idea - as long as you're covering for all the financials, both new costs and losses. Are you?

15. You have no idea what you're talking about, and prove that with this..

So we, in one sweep, remove a good incentive for players to contribute and help with our costs - which most don't and won't even with incentives - AND increase our costs by renting another server and bandwidth. Great idea - as long as you're covering for all the financials, both new costs and losses. Are you?

Riiight, I have no idea what I am talking about.
    Are you waiting for everybody in that queue to donate 10$ and cut off the irritation of waiting?

*Cough* I am not paying your bills, it's your business, not mine. It's your choice if you want to risk and hopefully grow or stay as you are.

First 12345 ... Last