1. to me it seems like 800+ are very willing to sit in que for 6+ hours, to just start allover again tomorrow. But hey least the electricity provider is happy eh ?
    Maybe thinking liek this is why yall so poor.
    Edited: June 21, 2017 Reason: im also from eastern eu, and you literally have to be handicapped to earn only 500 euros a month

2. I prefer to speak with educated people, you show potential, but lack knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_minimum_wage

Here you can see the minimal salary for Eastern Europe counties like Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia: ~ 220 Euro/Month.
    Now, you are probably paying your own bills, and cook, but here is how it goes for EU-East countries:

Capital: Rent of an apartment 200$; Food supplies and water for a month: 300$, utility bills (water/electricity/gas/E-services) for : 80$, Clothes, tools, presents and Entertainment: 100$, everything else, unsuspected losses and taxes: 50$

As you can see, in those countries you pay at least 3x more money than you actually make with an ordinary job. The ONLY way to survive is to relay on parents, cheat, steal, accumulate savings and work for a better job. That's the main reason why the population of those countries drops every year for the past 20 years (Bulgaria is the best example, in which case the country lost 2mil pop over 20 years! (9mil > 7mil) , and no, people don't just 'migrate', they just die from the misery,

This server has population build up mainly on EU-east players, who'd probably sell their bootie for 10$ if they get the opportunity and you expect them to pay for a FREE TO PLAY PRIVATE SERVER? Seriously? It's not about the 10 bucks, even if it was 1$, they probably would prefer to buy bread instead of wasting such precious resource on a game (escapism).

Surely, poor people want to change jobs and make 1000$/month (in which case 10$ is nothing), but that's not America for everybody, yo.
    Truth is, actually that's sad, but truth is, the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country. Sux, but the world is a nasty place!
    You prefer to speak to educated people, yet the babble you spew is completely warped. Try logic next time. If you can afford gaming PC and a stable internet connection, 10 dollars isn't too much a stretch.

Legit you are simply full of BS.

3. Honestly, I find it even more insane the fact we need 7 pages for the, hmm, 74064th topic talking about queues.
    But anyway, for those who can't donate or don't know how, you have the x1 server to play.

What? What's better, level 70 there or no chars at all? ;)

4. Can I donate for this 1536 or what ever guy?
    Edited: June 22, 2017

5. Games are escapism. So are Bookes, Movies, TV shows, Alcohol, Drugs.
    Humans need to play so they don't go crazy, while playing the brain gets rest from the stress and strain from work.

TBH I tried working Saturday and Sunday and the stress from overworking made me nearly ******ed! My brain started falling into DP/DR and I was going mental. Nothing was interesting anymore for over 8 months, I was really depressed and had to deal with withdraw symptoms for no reason.

People just have **** paying jobs, they have at least twice the education and insane ammounts pf nowledge, compared to americans. Heck even I have 2 Master degrees for electronics and communications, but work for only 500 euro/month! As an IT for FREAKING DAIMLER!!! They would pay me x10 if I was in Germany, but you know - the east is "cheap work hand" ("Hitler's words", actually, if you read the book).
    Good you are awarre of the situation.
    You see some people have no school or deegres like you
    yet they earn tons of money,they are good at what they do.
    They have connections,initiative,more attitude.
    After you leave school and you go to work.
    Your boss will care:
    1.Are you smart,have experience in the field?
    2.He will ask himself can this guy make more money(a fundamental truth) all bussiness men think that way.
    No need for more details,these 2 are enough and most common,ever wondered why many kids/studens graduate and get diploma and other stuff,but dont succed outside of school/university?
    Strange isnt ?
    They are so "succefull" but when real life hits them,they quit their profession(that studied for 3-5 years) and work different jobs. They live mediocre and sad life :/

Tl;dr if you really have 2 master degree and you dont have the desired job,well try to build up relationships and better connections. Lots of people earn 1k euro in eastern europe.

6. I prefer to speak with educated people, you show potential, but lack knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_minimum_wage

Here you can see the minimal salary for Eastern Europe counties like Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia: ~ 220 Euro/Month.
    Now, you are probably paying your own bills, and cook, but here is how it goes for EU-East countries:

Capital: Rent of an apartment 200$; Food supplies and water for a month: 300$, utility bills (water/electricity/gas/E-services) for : 80$, Clothes, tools, presents and Entertainment: 100$, everything else, unsuspected losses and taxes: 50$

As you can see, in those countries you pay at least 3x more money than you actually make with an ordinary job. The ONLY way to survive is to relay on parents, cheat, steal, accumulate savings and work for a better job. That's the main reason why the population of those countries drops every year for the past 20 years (Bulgaria is the best example, in which case the country lost 2mil pop over 20 years! (9mil > 7mil) , and no, people don't just 'migrate', they just die from the misery,

This server has population build up mainly on EU-east players, who'd probably sell their bootie for 10$ if they get the opportunity and you expect them to pay for a FREE TO PLAY PRIVATE SERVER? Seriously? It's not about the 10 bucks, even if it was 1$, they probably would prefer to buy bread instead of wasting such precious resource on a game (escapism).

Surely, poor people want to change jobs and make 1000$/month (in which case 10$ is nothing), but that's not America for everybody, yo.
    Truth is, actually that's sad, but truth is, the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country. Sux, but the world is a nasty place!
    Still, my opinion remains this same. Explanation can be found at the bottom of this post.
    Two reasons:
    1) If it's someone financial state (like Zepmattz said), you shouldn't play WoW. Maybe not Wow at all, but not warmane outland server just right now. You still have realm x1 or few other TBC servers w/o queues. I know you may prefer exactly this one, but well, if you have no money you won't go to shop and buy top-marked things, rather cheaper substitues and that's normal. I know it's cruel that we all can't afford what we want, but I don't think making posts in forum about this will help. If you don't have money, there are still many options:
    1) Save 10$ - it is possible, even in eastern europe, maybe not in days or week, but 1-3 months. Concidence, that east EU is poor as ****, but they still have quite bit ratio of drinked alcohol/capita per year? Unless you have wife, 2 kids and you are the only one making for living there is possibility to save few euros.
    2) Play on other server for free. See, if you don't have for example galaxy s8 edge you won't post anything on their forum or shout at the employes in thier store, you just just buy an low-budget smartphone (or normal mobile) and that's it.

Also, your last words - "the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country". Trust me, this is also good solution. You would afford not only premium wow, but many many other things. And it just costs you few months of learning English. There is no point to stay in place when you were born - if it's shi**y, while there is entire world for you.

I'm not talking about that 10$ is nothing for everyone. But I think 10$ is something everyone should be allowed to spend on things he likes per few days.
    And I know it's possible if you are clever (not talking about illegal ****) and want to change something in your life. Why? Well, I'm from Central/East Europe as well.

7. Still, my opinion remains this same. Explanation can be found at the bottom of this post.
    Two reasons:
    1) If it's someone financial state (like Zepmattz said), you shouldn't play WoW. Maybe not Wow at all, but not warmane outland server just right now. You still have realm x1 or few other TBC servers w/o queues. I know you may prefer exactly this one, but well, if you have no money you won't go to shop and buy top-marked things, rather cheaper substitues and that's normal. I know it's cruel that we all can't afford what we want, but I don't think making posts in forum about this will help. If you don't have money, there are still many options:
    1) Save 10$ - it is possible, even in eastern europe, maybe not in days or week, but 1-3 months. Concidence, that east EU is poor as ****, but they still have quite bit ratio of drinked alcohol/capita per year? Unless you have wife, 2 kids and you are the only one making for living there is possibility to save few euros.
    2) Play on other server for free. See, if you don't have for example galaxy s8 edge you won't post anything on their forum or shout at the employes in thier store, you just just buy an low-budget smartphone (or normal mobile) and that's it.

Also, your last words - "the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country". Trust me, this is also good solution. You would afford not only premium wow, but many many other things. And it just costs you few months of learning English. There is no point to stay in place when you were born - if it's shi**y, while there is entire world for you.

I'm not talking about that 10$ is nothing for everyone. But I think 10$ is something everyone should be allowed to spend on things he likes per few days.
    And I know it's possible if you are clever (not talking about illegal ****) and want to change something in your life. Why? Well, I'm from Central/East Europe as well.
    Well said,some people exaggerate sometimes about eastern eu.

First ... 567