1. Amount of ppl with premium is insane, its becoming pay to play :D but its cool if you take your spot in morning, btw something is weird about que, i mean 300 spots for 7 hours is really really really weird we gotta admit, on wotlk icecrown like 1.5k spots change for that time on weekends...
    That's my only concern. Once the majority donates, new people and the ones who didn't donate could not login and I'd find a better solution to open up a new server, the Outland one will remain at 10k people and will b stanble and with the new one with around 3k-4k and maybe enable free transfer, idk. But like this it;s gonna become p2p. Tho I love these basement dwellers.

2. Most people tend to forget that massess that play here play for several hours when logged in,thus que stays nearly same forever if you are not donor or logged in early.

Tbc hype is like that.Simple.

3. I moved from 80 to 15 in 11 hours

4. I mean im sure im going to get banned for this, but he just admitted they bottle-neck the Queue to get people to donate.

5. I mean im sure im going to get banned for this, but he just admitted they bottle-neck the Queue to get people to donate.
    hey man if it means getting decent content, ill pay my one time 10$

6. I mean im sure im going to get banned for this, but he just admitted they bottle-neck the Queue to get people to donate.
    I think that this is a example of reading into what he said, and twisting the words to fit what you want lol

So we, in one sweep, remove a good incentive for players to contribute and help with our costs - which most don't and won't even with incentives - AND increase our costs by renting another server and bandwidth. Great idea - as long as you're covering for all the financials, both new costs and losses. Are you?
    What he's saying is put up or shut up, this guy might have played MMO's awhile, but if he'd have the balls to tell a server that's been around longer then he's know of private servers how to run it, then he's saying he'll listen when he puts his money where his mouth is so to speak.

Guys this server doesn't run on the free-loaders whiners out there, hell make your own server, get a good population and then you can talk, till then stop whining.

7. I would just like to say to you guys asking to raise cap this worlk is ment for few thousand players not 20k. So we have some problems with 15k players not to mention what would be if there are more. All they have to do is open one more realm or raise rates on Medivh. Outland is overcrowded already so stop asking fro cap raise

8. Freeloaders still complaining damn.

9. Totally agree, 15k cap is way more than enough. 10$ gives you permament access to game WITH OUT any que! That means you are in game in like 3 secs. How idio*** it is to wait 12hrs every 1-2 days just to save 10$? Stop whine, the reason why you are waiting 12 hrs while going 100 spots up in que is because premium accounts comes in instant, so your regular acc is delayed. Give up beer/cola for 3 days and pay damn few dollars, cause its FU***** worth it.
    For me it should be raised to 20$ just to make these lazya**es and whinner more upset.

You guys did literally NOTHING to help this server exist, still cryin about how these ppl should care about you. Fu***ng special snowflakes, thinks anything on this world works thanks to magical elves, printing money in their basement. There is nothing worse than ppl, who wants benefits for free, because f*** you, that's why. Move your a** -> Work -> Earn -> Donate -> be some cute, small piece of Warmane server community!

10. Well, after staying more than half a day in the queue and reading the forum it is pretty obvious for me that people are forced to pay for play. I was born in mother-Russia and those business models so much remind of home, cute. The main idea of my frustration - be honest with ur players and say: we want money for our high quality content that's all, nobody wants to donate his 10 when he is forced to, especially in the way developers chose.

Something to add: i'm 100 % sure that players who are really doing their jobs and earning their own money will understand my pov without big words about useless whinners and lazy asses.

P.S. try staying in the Queue at about 22:00 server time and u will be pleasantly surprised.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

11. If you cant afford 10$ on game that you will be playing for few months - well, somethings wrong with your job. You are not forced. There is possibility to log in game w/o donation, right? Tell me, what they can do if there are few thousands players like you, who want to play right now? What is your solution?
    If you don't like current situation, wait 3-6 months, there will be much shorter que. We all want to play, server capacity < players, so what now? Open 2nd realm? Invest a lot of money in hardware, while in few months there will be 2 middle-crowded realms and one "PC server" will be useless? It's not like Warmane Staff is forcing you to pay. It's market, world full of ppl who will pay even 10x more just to skip que. They cannot be punished for it. Well, why should they?

For example, you and your friend get free house from an nice guy. Your friend have well-paid job and bougth full equipment, top marks furnitures, big tv, nice PC etc etc. You can't afford these items, cause of your job/family situation/anything alse. Is this the reason to complain to the nice guy that your friend have better things, access to more comfy life? Does this mean your house wasn't free?

Warmane stuff gives you possibility to play for free (something I wouldn't do for sure). If you don't like current state, you still have 2 options, pay and log in right now, or wait in que. Both of these options are not a big deal and making XX topics on forum is just a lose of time and overreacting. If it makes you go angry, delete wow, change server, idk, do whatever you want, there are plenty of things you can do instead of playing WoW priv server.

12. I don't want to argue or suggest any solutions cause i know nothing about holding servers, but still i played Elysium servers with much more pps trying to play and they managed those **** tons of players. I'm not talking about those damn 10 dollars and how can i afford this, the one thing i suggest is honesty wich leads to better reaction of audience and more money to donate.

13. You played, huh? So why are you here now? Continue playing there and we will all be happy :)
    Seems like you can't. I was young and I had no responsibilities. Guess what, now I do. Things changes. You can't except something right now just because it was granted to you in the past.

Stuff can't say "Welcome to Warmane - pay to play private server". Do you know how bad it is for the PR? Honestly, like
    a tragedy. Serwer would go down fast. We are all big boys, we know how world works. Nothing is free right now. If something is free, you are the product. Just get over it, enjoy good & really cheap game. It's still better than playing on ****ty legion expansion and be able to pay 20$ for ultra new, super cute little green pet, isn't it?

First ... 34567 Last