1. June 4, 2017  
    1. Everyone is going with the flow=ppl log in servers during day, when all ppl wanna play on outland

2. Donators have priority=they are always at position 1= queue is slow

2. June 4, 2017  
    Update on my que time after 11 hours:
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...WjwM7D8WhDJ6KQ

This is actually a very serious problem to new players that haven't tried the realm yet. This will turn players away before they can even log in and see how good the server is (Because once you are actually in it is very fun). I've had friends just stop putting in effort to play because they are EU and absolutely CANNOT get in the game when they are free to do so. Something really needs to change because this is a HUGE reason to not play for newcomers/non donaters. Ideally raising the player cap to 17k would stop the ridiculous wait time, but I was already surprised they raised it to 15k.

3. June 4, 2017  
    Gms wanna say you that you have 2 possible realms (Outland, Medivh), chance to skip queue, log in servers in the morning/at night....

I mean, they raised server cap from 11k to 15k. Maybe they wanna raise it a next time, but there are still ppl who say that they should raise it higher and higher=25k someday+unstable with lags and dcs

4. June 4, 2017  
    Gms wanna say you that you have 2 possible realms (Outland, Medivh), chance to skip queue, log in servers in the morning/at night....

I mean, they raised server cap from 11k to 15k. Maybe they wanna raise it a next time, but there are still ppl who say that they should raise it higher and higher=25k someday+unstable with lags and dcs
    ok first of all, no one is going to play 1x exp vs 5x or 7.5x exp. That is just obnoxious to anyone. Most people have been playing mmos for 10 years and are tired of grinding in general. So given the option no one wants to spend 3 weeks leveling to 70, when you could do it in 2 days. also.

https://ibb.co/bQdWOF

this is after being in que for oh... 15.3 hours.

yes. 15.3 hours.

oh and i also donated, and its not letting me skip que.

awesome. =]

they literally should delete the other server, and just use the hardware to double the capacity for outland to start moving in the right direction.

5. June 4, 2017  
    Watch, if u are marked as "regular" or "premium" and how many coins u bought. It's maybe a bug

6. June 4, 2017  
    Well I just got in after 13 hours, at this point the que dies down in general anyways. So pretty much you have to donate to play during normal hours

7. June 5, 2017  
    ok first of all, no one is going to play 1x exp vs 5x or 7.5x exp. That is just obnoxious to anyone. Most people have been playing mmos for 10 years and are tired of grinding in general. So given the option no one wants to spend 3 weeks leveling to 70, when you could do it in 2 days. also.

https://ibb.co/bQdWOF

this is after being in que for oh... 15.3 hours.

yes. 15.3 hours.

oh and i also donated, and its not letting me skip que.

awesome. =]

they literally should delete the other server, and just use the hardware to double the capacity for outland to start moving in the right direction.
    Typical mindset of a newage gamer... Gimme everything fast NOW! and lemme beat the boss ez withought work. I wanna play an MMO but i dont wanna play an MMO! then they go ***** how bad the game is after they are afking with max gear....

8. June 5, 2017  
    it be really interesting to see the data how many people in the server are and arnt premium ... que was supper painful now the line is longer and looks to move slower ...

one thing i knoticed ... it takes forever to get loged out if u just go afk or atleast it seems longer than wotlk ... could be wrong

id say be a really really good idea to fix it but u cant fix something that may not be broken... i suspect is tbc being old alot of the players are older and 10$ is nothing to anyone working a normal job ... iv spent more than that on a single beer ... so everyone is puting there 10 bucks in for que skip ... and the que system kinda breaks down when u start to tip into the 50% range of players paying that 10 bucks ...

tho without actual data i dont know ... but i do know if u let 50% of the population skip que it will dramaticaly effect que times and every single point from 50% is a shaper increase due to going from 0 que to absolute inposibility to log in the last 50% is way way biger than the intire first 50% and than compounded more bye getting more and more people who wouldent donate to donate more briging the gap even further so it will become imposible to log in as a free player even if the que was only 100 people

so u the free player have been bumped out of the 5x server ... if the donation levels really are high they will open another server eventualy probly not that soon
    its just bad for buisness not to open another server when the amount of people who can and will pay for that server exsist ... someone must pay for the server

so try to enjoy 1x ... i dislike 1x and have que skip ... i just dont want to play on a server with 15k people on it anymore

9. June 5, 2017  
    does outland have a system to kick AFK players from in-game? That would surely help this situation no?

10. June 5, 2017  
    Guys, the lowest donation is 10$. It gives you PERMAMENT access to server with skipping que.
    So, for 10$ you get access to new tbc server, with some very nice utilities, with tons of players, very well scripted, increadibly fun to play and it's still a problem? This is ridiculous! All you want is getting more and more free things. Come on, stop being such a lazyasses, earn 10$ (it's like 0,5 day of work even in low-developed country) and donate, because as you may see on forum or warmane web it's rly worth it!
    If you would spent 50% of your time working instead of typing stupid things on forum warmane you could afford 5 donor accounts.
    Don't be crazy and wait 12hrs everyday to play cause you can't spend 10$.... or if you don't want to pay, well, quit. There are 2500 ppl in que for your spot

11. June 5, 2017  
    Guys, the lowest donation is 10$. It gives you PERMAMENT access to server with skipping que.
    So, for 10$ you get access to new tbc server, with some very nice utilities, with tons of players, very well scripted, increadibly fun to play and it's still a problem? This is ridiculous! All you want is getting more and more free things. Come on, stop being such a lazyasses, earn 10$ (it's like 0,5 day of work even in low-developed country) and donate, because as you may see on forum or warmane web it's rly worth it!
    If you would spent 50% of your time working instead of typing stupid things on forum warmane you could afford 5 donor accounts.
    Don't be crazy and wait 12hrs everyday to play cause you can't spend 10$.... or if you don't want to pay, well, quit. There are 2500 ppl in que for your spot
    Yeah and what happens when too many people donate to skip ques? The problem isn't the 10$ it's that so many people have already gotten premium that it is actually impossible to sit in the queue. At this point you either have to donate to play or you don't play. So then what happens when 80%+ of the playerbase is premium??? What are they going to do make a separate queue timer for everyone who has donated? That's what it's starting to look like.
    Edited: June 5, 2017

12. June 5, 2017  
    Yeah and what happens when too many people donate to skip ques? The problem isn't the 10$ it's that so many people have already have premium that it is actually impossible to sit in the queue. At this point you either have to donate to play or you don't play. So then what happens when 80%+ of the playerbase is premium??? What are they going to do make a separate queue timer for everyone who has donated? That's what it's starting to look like.
    Don't you understand, that if more people donate, they have more money to fix the server costs?

The more people that donate, the higher cap they are able to have - since it is needed better servers, the higher cap there is. I know in the end there will be "too many" on one realm, but then they may add an other server - if they have the man power too. But as long as people support the staff and servers with donation, there will always be room to increase the quality.

13. June 5, 2017  
    If 80% of ppl will donate, well:
    15k ppl online + 2k in que. So probably server have way way way way way more players. But, lets just take 80% of 15k+ 2k in que. That's 80% *17000 = 13600 players, * 10$ (at least!) = 136k $. If 80% of online ppl would donate, they would have enough money to make 2 realms, 15k players each. The fact that now every donator loggin instand means there are way less donators than you think.
    Again, you can wait 12hrs in que, or just spend 10$ and have solution in 5 mins. Decission is up to you.
    What will happen if 80% playerbase is premium? We will never see. Cause, there won't be even 50% of donators during serverlifetime. I doubt if there will be 30%.

14. June 5, 2017  
    All you people posting these 10+ hour screenshots of waiting in queue... Ya know, if you went and did something productive in those 10 hours, such as working, you'd be able to afford the $10 to skip that queue.

15. June 5, 2017  
    Or maybe just stop whining and play on the other allready open TBC realm? if all the ppl waiting in queue would just change realm the 2nd one would be full, too.

First 1234 ... Last