1. ffs guys these guys have to feed their wives and kids too. Just suck it up and wait a few months like me, the population will decrease slightly as pps would have reached max lvl on all their alts and would probably play for less hours.

2. I am in que today since 10;30 my number in the queue was 250 that time, now its 16;00 and its 127 and idk what to think about that... srly 120 ppl only? ; o
    Nice joke.

Yes.. im just another complaining person.

3. I don't want to wait in que.
    I don't want to pay for premium.
    I don't want to play with 1x rates.
    I don't want to mine coal for 20 euros.

But ooh boy do i love suggesting the impossible and whine how everything should be free to me. Also wtf is this testing nonsense abt, what are you going to test ? Like really tell us.

Kind of funny how people expect Warmane to go beyond limits so you THE KING, THE NOBLE, THE LOVED could play for free without waiting in que. While youõre cheap *** cant even tribute 20 euros. I dont even know how to describe you people, actually quite happy that you wait in que all day because you are the pathetic community that Outland does not deserve.
    Edited: June 11, 2017

4. How long do you have to wait in queues if you get premium ? Idk if it's really worth it to pay :/.

5. 7 hours in queues 150 to 48 nice gogogo 10$ pay all fast

6. How long do you have to wait in queues if you get premium ? Idk if it's really worth it to pay :/.
    There is no queue if you got premium.

7. Any chance for increase cap of players on server from 15k to 17 ?
    Or this is a goal for earn money ?

8. Reading the Forums while waiting for Gruul Raid to start is hilarious.
    I didn't even know crying about the queue is still a thing.
    Must suck to not have 10bucks LUL

9. Well i want to buy the 10 dollars thing to get in instantly , but is it really instant ? If i pay i don't want to wait 1-2 hours to get in. I want to get in instantly :/.

10. Well i want to buy the 10 dollars thing to get in instantly , but is it really instant ? If i pay i don't want to wait 1-2 hours to get in. I want to get in instantly :/.
    yea u should rather wait in queue some more days before buying the queue skip because u would have to wait 10mins to have it activated
    top kek

11. I'm not talking about the activation time. I don't care about that , i'm asking if there's really no queue if i spend 10$.

12. There is no queue if you spend 10$.
    I just checked,but honestly i will not play tbc in near future untill 2.4.3 XD

13. I'm not talking about the activation time. I don't care about that , i'm asking if there's really no queue if i spend 10$.
    my bad
    yes u get get in instant with queue skip.

14. Amount of ppl with premium is insane, its becoming pay to play :D but its cool if you take your spot in morning, btw something is weird about que, i mean 300 spots for 7 hours is really really really weird we gotta admit, on wotlk icecrown like 1.5k spots change for that time on weekends...

15. Meanwhile 10 hours in queue and 150 to 32 nice guys nice game

First ... 23456 ... Last