1. And again no one is forcing anyone to pay. The donators that paid 10$ were forced by all those freeloaders that want to play and created a queue.

So free players actually forced other free players to pay cuz they are just too many around :D

2. Another thing: Summer is here. School is over, university is over. GET USED TO QUEUES.

Pictures of queues in blizzard:
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/sites/defau...d%20lasdkn.png
    http://armedgamer.com/wp-content/upl...1/area52-1.jpg
    http://armedgamer.com/wp-content/upl...1/area52-1.jpg

If you are not happy with it, you have an option, pay and skip it.

3. I wonder why the showed Pop on the HP is always 15k even Donating People log in. q:^)

4. I wonder why the showed Pop on the HP is always 15k even Donating People log in. q:^)
    Because that's the server cap. People gong over the cap isn't a necessary information for players. At most it would be used in some whining variation.

5. If you cant afford 10$ on game that you will be playing for few months - well, somethings wrong with your job. You are not forced. There is possibility to log in game w/o donation, right? Tell me, what they can do if there are few thousands players like you, who want to play right now? What is your solution?
    If you don't like current situation, wait 3-6 months, there will be much shorter que. We all want to play, server capacity < players, so what now? Open 2nd realm? Invest a lot of money in hardware, while in few months there will be 2 middle-crowded realms and one "PC server" will be useless? It's not like Warmane Staff is forcing you to pay. It's market, world full of ppl who will pay even 10x more just to skip que. They cannot be punished for it. Well, why should they?

For example, you and your friend get free house from an nice guy. Your friend have well-paid job and bougth full equipment, top marks furnitures, big tv, nice PC etc etc. You can't afford these items, cause of your job/family situation/anything alse. Is this the reason to complain to the nice guy that your friend have better things, access to more comfy life? Does this mean your house wasn't free?

Warmane stuff gives you possibility to play for free (something I wouldn't do for sure). If you don't like current state, you still have 2 options, pay and log in right now, or wait in que. Both of these options are not a big deal and making XX topics on forum is just a lose of time and overreacting. If it makes you go angry, delete wow, change server, idk, do whatever you want, there are plenty of things you can do instead of playing WoW priv server.
    I prefer to speak with educated people, you show potential, but lack knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_minimum_wage

Here you can see the minimal salary for Eastern Europe counties like Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia: ~ 220 Euro/Month.
    Now, you are probably paying your own bills, and cook, but here is how it goes for EU-East countries:

Capital: Rent of an apartment 200$; Food supplies and water for a month: 300$, utility bills (water/electricity/gas/E-services) for : 80$, Clothes, tools, presents and Entertainment: 100$, everything else, unsuspected losses and taxes: 50$

As you can see, in those countries you pay at least 3x more money than you actually make with an ordinary job. The ONLY way to survive is to relay on parents, cheat, steal, accumulate savings and work for a better job. That's the main reason why the population of those countries drops every year for the past 20 years (Bulgaria is the best example, in which case the country lost 2mil pop over 20 years! (9mil > 7mil) , and no, people don't just 'migrate', they just die from the misery,

This server has population build up mainly on EU-east players, who'd probably sell their bootie for 10$ if they get the opportunity and you expect them to pay for a FREE TO PLAY PRIVATE SERVER? Seriously? It's not about the 10 bucks, even if it was 1$, they probably would prefer to buy bread instead of wasting such precious resource on a game (escapism).

Surely, poor people want to change jobs and make 1000$/month (in which case 10$ is nothing), but that's not America for everybody, yo.
    Truth is, actually that's sad, but truth is, the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country. Sux, but the world is a nasty place!
    Edited: June 17, 2017

6. I prefer to speak with educated people, you show potential, but lack knowledge.

Here you can see the minimal salary for Eastern Europe counties like Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia: ~ 220 Euro/Month.
    Now, you are probably paying your own bills, and cook, but here is how it goes for EU-East countries:

Capital: Rent of an apartment 200$; Food supplies and water for a month: 300$, utility bills (water/electricity/gas/E-services) for : 80$, Clothes, tools, presents and Entertainment: 100$, everything else, unsuspected losses and taxes: 50$

As you can see, in those countries you pay at least 3x more money than you actually make with an ordinary job. The ONLY way to survive is to relay on parents, cheat, steal, accumulate savings and work for a better job. That's the main reason why the population of those countries drops every year for the past 20 years (Bulgaria is the best example, in which case the country lost 2mil pop over 20 years! (9mil > 7mil) , and no, people don't just 'migrate', they just die from the misery,

This server has population build up mainly on EU-east players, who'd probably sell their bootie for 10$ if they get the opportunity and you expect them to pay for a FREE TO PLAY PRIVATE SERVER? Seriously? It's not about the 10 bucks, even if it was 1$, they probably would prefer to buy bread instead of wasting such precious resource on a game (escapism).

Surely, poor people want to change jobs and make 1000$/month (in which case 10$ is nothing), but that's not America for everybody, yo.
    Truth is, actually that's sad, but truth is, the only way for some people to find a better job is to study english and migrate to another country. Sux, but the world is a nasty place!
    Honestly, if that is someones financial state. The last thing they should be thinking about is using their time playing a game like WoW, which is a luxury. Their time should be used a lot more productively to better their life. Thats life. You can cry and complain about it but at the end of the day thats the opportunity cost of your decisions.

7. I prefer to speak with educated people, you show potential, but lack knowledge.

I like to talk to educated people too. I'm from eastern Europe/ Bulgaria /. Yes the sallery is pretty bad and low compared to standard EU, but I want to enjoy playing the game, so instead buying cigars for 3 days I saved those money and donated. No harm done. I've been paying like 1$ per in-game day so far. This is what we eatern Europeans like to call a deal :)

8. How hard ia to donate 10 bucks is beyond me.Its literally no money.

I've donated nearly 3k usd,aint that much money and i got average salary of 600-700 eur.

10 bucks is drop in ocean seriously.I donated a month after coming here in 2010.Never regretted it.

Molten\Warmane ftw.

In before illuminati pop is real.Every thing is swarming with people.No way pop is 7,8k,if anything it is 15k,check everyzone.Filled with crew.,even in retail it wasnt close to this and been playing tbc retail from start to finish literally.

9. My friend has been in que for 6 hours and has moved from nº 92 to nº 24 and its been there for an hour, not moving, and there is like 1100 ppl in que now. What the actual **** is wrong with ques? I've been waiting for him all day and still we can't play together.

Also, I feel pity for the ones that are behind him, they won't be able to play today.

10. From 12 to 6 in 7 hours :cool_story:

11. I've been in position 24 around 2 hours

12. My friend has been in que for 6 hours and has moved from nº 92 to nº 24 and its been there for an hour, not moving, and there is like 1100 ppl in que now. What the actual **** is wrong with ques? I've been waiting for him all day and still we can't play together.

Also, I feel pity for the ones that are behind him, they won't be able to play today.
    There is nothing wrong with the queues. If you had taken the time to actually read a bit before complain, you would understand why the queue is not moving.

It is because people donate, get infront of your friend, so he gets "stuck" because there is a "hidden number" of people loggin in as a donator.

13. Honestly, if that is someones financial state. The last thing they should be thinking about is using their time playing a game like WoW, which is a luxury. Their time should be used a lot more productively to better their life. Thats life. You can cry and complain about it but at the end of the day thats the opportunity cost of your decisions.

Games are escapism. So are Bookes, Movies, TV shows, Alcohol, Drugs.
    Humans need to play so they don't go crazy, while playing the brain gets rest from the stress and strain from work.

TBH I tried working Saturday and Sunday and the stress from overworking made me nearly ******ed! My brain started falling into DP/DR and I was going mental. Nothing was interesting anymore for over 8 months, I was really depressed and had to deal with withdraw symptoms for no reason.

People just have **** paying jobs, they have at least twice the education and insane ammounts pf nowledge, compared to americans. Heck even I have 2 Master degrees for electronics and communications, but work for only 500 euro/month! As an IT for FREAKING DAIMLER!!! They would pay me x10 if I was in Germany, but you know - the east is "cheap work hand" ("Hitler's words", actually, if you read the book).

So yeah it's not that people are using their time wrong, everybody deserves to have the time to enjoy life and play, some just aren't born in corrupted countries where the government steals everything and other countries abuse the "cheap work

I like to talk to educated people too. I'm from eastern Europe/ Bulgaria /. Yes the sallery is pretty bad and low compared to standard EU, but I want to enjoy playing the game, so instead buying cigars for 3 days I saved those money and donated. No harm done. I've been paying like 1$ per in-game day so far. This is what we eatern Europeans like to call a deal :)

It's true that you can make sacrifices from other entertainment/needs so that you can afford donation, but some people won't do it.

14. ppl will jist quit if you fake q
    funnily enough this was my first intention aswell , i doubt that 800+ people are willing to sit in queue for more than 6 hours to play on this server especially if you consider that you can pay to log in faster.

First ... 4567 Last