1. June 4, 2017  

Outland que times are INSANE

Hey everyone, I've been in que for about 9 hours now and it is really frustrating.. I wouldn't mind too much but when I started the que I was at about 1000. so in 9 hours i've gotten to around 300. WHY IS THE PLAYER TRAFFIC MOVING SO SLOW??? Could a mod please explain this?

Here are a couple pics I took of my que progress.

6AM
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...161&height=678

3PM
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...FZ02HvnmGMva-I
    Edited: June 17, 2017

2. June 4, 2017  
    http://imgur.com/a/v8YQP

Derp Herp

2 Servers for 60k each CAN handle 100k pop easily, the only problem is the Bandwidth.

3. June 4, 2017  
    this is getting stupid. im right there with ya bud. i cant even get premium to skip ques

4. June 4, 2017  
    I came to the server with about a dozen EU friends that can only raid around this time. I am pretty much forced to donate to actually play with them.

5. June 4, 2017  
    ppl, who bought 10coins in shop can skip queue, so they are always position 1 after they logged into the game. That's why you wait for a while.

The only way to skip queue is to log-in at night/in the morning (GMT), cz many players come from Europe and play during the day (if no donor)

6. June 4, 2017  
    i cant even donate. paywall doesn't accept my transaction

7. June 4, 2017  
    It's all the freaking multiboxer taking space

8. June 4, 2017  
    Yes I understand that since premium accounts get que skipping it slows down the entire queue process for anyone who hasn't donated. But it still seems like it is going too slow, even with taking that into consideration.. At this rate anyone who can't/won't donate to the server is going to give up on it completely. I am starting to think that opening up a 3rd realm for TBC would be the best option for them to take. :/

9. June 4, 2017  
    i dont even mind donate its just that i cant

10. June 4, 2017  
    For free users theres 1 hour in early morning for free space 1 or 2 hours at total. If you dont grab those 2 hours you are done with playing for that day. Thats what im doing i log in morning, if i leave pc and it dcs i know im done with warmane, ques are insane and its becoming impossible to to play for non donators.

11. June 4, 2017  
    For free users theres 1 hour in early morning for free space 1 or 2 hours at total. If you dont grab those 2 hours you are done with playing for that day. Thats what im doing i log in morning, if i leave pc and it dcs i know im done with warmane, ques are insane and its becoming impossible to to play for non donators.
    Yes this is exactly what I go through! If you are serious about raiding on this server you are actually forced to pay to skip the que.

12. June 4, 2017  
    anyone know why payment wall is saying my transaction is unsuccessful?

13. June 4, 2017  
    I also logged-in in the morning while queue was below 10k ppl. I didn't know that I'm premium user and can skip the queue because I spent coins half a year ago for another service, so it's the point that it's possible without donating.

It's the only bad thing that you are losing your position ingame after a dc or while you are in queue and server crashes. There are 2 servers open so I don't think that they wanna open a third one.

14. June 4, 2017  
    does no one else have trouble donating?

15. June 4, 2017  

123 ... Last