You know the drill...

Ama'dal Noral (Thalassian for "saved by the stars") is a friendly roleplaying guild for the Horde side on the Lordaeron server. What that means is:

-You are entitled and encouraged to create your own guild events
-You can invite people and even invite your friends over IDEALLY IF they're interested in RP as well (remember: this is not intended to be a leveling guild, but if you want to invite your buddies over, no one will stop ya').
-You are encouraged to roleplay with anyone and anywhere at any given moment.
-Any form of roleplaying is fine (standard tavern RP, world RP, ERP, questing or dungeon RP, etc).
-You are encouraged to create any sort of character with no constraints at all. Yes, that includes a Tauren that raises bees in a honey farm. Just keep in mind, that sounds amaz-- actually no, go ahead and take it.
-Although not required, RP etiquette and good grammar are highly appreciated. Let's just keep it friendly, that's what it's all about.
-No previous roleplaying experience is required.
-Join or leave the guild anytime you want.

If you'd like to join, whisper any member of Ama'dal Noral (my ingame name is "Thaliesin"), or reply this thread, or just drop me a a few lines in a mail and I'll make sure to invite you.

We also recommend joining the Lordaeron RP Discord Server that Calenne put up: https://discord.gg/kRYKwTH, there are many active members, and we try to roleplay as often as we can!