1. June 4, 2017  

Reduce Faction Change / Race Change on Froswtolf for Points and Coins

Hi @ warmane community i hope u already noticed that the faction change cost 30 coins and points and race change 20 points and coins .
    Im srs ppl will never spend real money for that factionchange its like 30 euro . before i get my points to faction change i can delete my chars and lvl it faster up before i can faction change + gearing up . actually makes no sense to set that Faction change and Race change so high for Coins and Points

excuse me for bad english but isnt my first language .

Greetings

2. June 4, 2017  
    If u earn 1.2 points per day, it would cost 24 days. But I understand, that the costs of coins are too high compared with the service.

3. June 4, 2017  
    If u earn 1.2 points per day, it would cost 24 days. But I understand, that the costs of coins are too high compared with the service.
    Unless you are a repentant player who had been banned before, you will take more time to change faction and will never get back your original status lol

I knew a guy, who knew a guy, who knew another guy who spent 3 months to become ally again vs. the avg player who needs a month worth of points to change.

4. June 5, 2017  
    Ye if u got banned for cheat engine or something u earn without u collected acheivments points 0.3 points per day its like 100 days for one change ROFL

5. June 5, 2017  
    I agree about the coin cost being too high, but the point cost is completely fine, since it's absolutely free.

6. June 5, 2017  
    a split on all changes would be fine .... Racechange, Factionchange and Rename . 50 % coins and Points reduce cmon warmane. Ppl would prefer it to donate for faction change as well

7. June 5, 2017  
    I was banned too cz a mistake, but I live with it. I farmed 160 points with 0.7 points per day, I didn't log on wamrane every time and spent 40 points for services. I understand, that costs are high, but it's a optional service.

8. June 6, 2017  
    Yes reduce cost for god's sake!! Really??

9. June 6, 2017  
    I was banned too cz a mistake, but I live with it. I farmed 160 points with 0.7 points per day, I didn't log on wamrane every time and spent 40 points for services. I understand, that costs are high, but it's a optional service.
    Don't you guys get back your original status? Weird how they permanently punish you for first time offence. I would understand if you got banned 2-3 times then yes, it should be like this for good.