1. June 5, 2017  

Good proffesions?

Hi, I decided to make a rogue and I'm not sure what proffesions are best. I'm thinking about taking LW and skinning to make things for myself or is there any other combo that would be better?

Any help is appreciated.

2. I may come a little too late, but Skinning/LW is a good combo, for PvE and money making especially.
    If you intend to PvP, some other professions may be very good : Jewelcrafting, especially for https://www.thegeekcrusade-serveur.com/db/?item=24128
    because this trinket upgrade your actif stealth.
    Engineering is also a good choice because heads upgrade your detection of stealth ennemy by 1.

3. I am running LW and Engineering for PVP.

But I have an alt with Mining and Skinning to ease on the gold.

If you don't have a lot of gold see below, this is a list of the professions that require a gathering profession such as Mining/Herbalism/Skinning.:

• LW needs Skinning.
    • JC needs Mining.
    • Engineering needs Mining.
    • Enchanting doesn't need any other profession.
    • Alchemy needs Herbalism
    • Inscription needs Herbalism
    • Tailoring doesn't need any other profession ( not the best for rogue since only makes cloth armor, good for money atm with bags)
    • Blacksmithing needs Mining (not the best for rogue, only does Mail/Plate armor)

If you have a lot of gold try to choose the ones with the most benefit for your needs. It really depends if you are going to focus on PVP or PVE.