1. June 5, 2017  

Totems barre or fast totem managment

Hey

is there any addons to manage all your totems in tbc , if not what do you use as macros?

and what's the most viable spec for enhanc pvp?
    Edited: June 5, 2017

2. June 6, 2017  
    viable spec for enhanc pvp?
    I'm sorry, what?

3. I use these macro for totems:

Air totems:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Grounding Totem;[mod:shift]Windfury Totem;[mod:alt]Nature Resistance Totem;Wrath of Air Totem;
    Earth totems:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast  [mod:shift]Earthbind Totem;[mod:alt, mod:ctrl]Stoneclaw Totem;[mod:ctrl]Strength of Earth Totem;[mod:alt]Tremor Totem;Stoneskin Totem;
    Water Totems:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Healing Stream Totem;[mod:shift]Poison Cleansing Totem;[mod:alt]Fire Resistance Totem;Mana Spring Totem;
    Fire Totems:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Searing Totem;[mod:alte, mod:ctrl] Frost Resistance Totem;[mod:ctrl] Fire Nova Totem;[mod:alt] Magma Totem;Totem of Wrath; Frost Resistance Totem;
    If you are enh you need to remove Totem of wrath from the fire totems macro and I you should edit all to be ready to place the totems you most recently use on no mods.

I also use a macro to place all totems in sequence casting:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Totemic Call
    /castsequence [nomod] reset=8 Totem of Wrath, Wrath of Air Totem, Mana Spring Totem, Tremor Totem;
    If you need help understanding or debbuging any changes you want to make I recomend sing this website: http://www.macroexplain.com/