1. June 8, 2017  
    They open the shop son no matter what

2. June 8, 2017  
    I hope that they will never open the shop. Destroys every single server. Its just dumb. If i want instant gear i could go back to legion. We love TBC and Vanilla because you had to earn gear. If you dont have time for it then simply dont play it. This is what TBC is about.
    Destroys every single server? Well icecrown got a shop, and yet, it's still running with a nice pop.

3. June 8, 2017  
    I hope that they will never open the shop. Destroys every single server. Its just dumb. If i want instant gear i could go back to legion. We love TBC and Vanilla because you had to earn gear. If you dont have time for it then simply dont play it. This is what TBC is about.
    Icecrown is the most successful server and it has shop open from ages lol, shop doesnt destroy servers. Also they made 1 x Realm For no shop and **** for the hardcore ones :)

4. June 8, 2017  
    Cause 1x Exp is Hardcore and 5x Exp is casual...
    Please be quiet and never post something that stupid again...

5. June 8, 2017  
    how about people who dont have time keep playing outland and buy gear and people like you with lots of free time move to medivh where you can play on x1 rate and there is no shop?

also wtf you talking about Legion have free gear?spaming hundreds of mythic+ runs aka free gear for you??????
    Edited: June 8, 2017

6. June 8, 2017  
    At least we know it won't be point shop.

Spoiler: Show

7. June 8, 2017  
    So that means there will be no point in donating if there's no shop. Now the question is how will Warmane pay for servers cost, servers maintenance, staffs salary, etc if they got no income huh?

8. June 8, 2017  
    Yeah you feel free to grind, I've done my grinding, 2 years on lordaeron, I'd rather buy full gear here and have fun than spend months grinding raids.

9. June 8, 2017  
    go play on Medivh then
    Medivh is a lot diffrent from this server, with/ or without the coin shop. Not the same.

10. June 8, 2017  
    Medivh is a lot diffrent from this server, with/ or without the coin shop. Not the same.
    how is way different aside of exp rate and cash shop its exactly the same?

11. June 8, 2017  
    People saying ''I'll just buy my gear and have fun instead of farming gear again which i've done before'' Honestly, what do you play WoW for? I mean we're all different, but damn isn't GEARING UP one of the biggest reasons to play? Getting a sick upgrade, winning that roll on your BiS item? Never saw the fun in buying an item instead of earning it. But thats just my two cents.

I've got nothing against Cash shops since it pays for the Servers, but just that quote always baffled me.

12. June 8, 2017  
    People saying ''I'll just buy my gear and have fun instead of farming gear again which i've done before'' Honestly, what do you play WoW for? I mean we're all different, but damn isn't GEARING UP one of the biggest reasons to play? Getting a sick upgrade, winning that roll on your BiS item? Never saw the fun in buying an item instead of earning it. But thats just my two cents.

I've got nothing against Cash shops since it pays for the Servers, but just that quote always baffled me.
    My fun is playing the game, doing some nice bg's fight, some nice arena fights and even more some bad *** Raids. Im working 80 hours a week so when im on my free time playing wow i dont want to waste it farming over and over again. I did my farming back in the days when i had to for it.

Now i want to play it and if that means i have to give a 100$ to get my character fully geared i will do it i really dont care. I understand the fact that some people will have to grind to get stuff because they dont have money for it or they have time for it.

In anyways i heard that the stuff you will be able to buys wont be the latest out. For an example if we are able to get s4 in game you will only be able to buy s3. I dont know if this is true but i remember seing this somewhere.

13. June 8, 2017  
    go play on Medivh then
    What makes you think Medivh won't have a shop? Lordaeron had one too, they removed it much later

14. June 8, 2017  
    This is not a "do you want it to open" thread, we frankly don't care if you want it or not. Only looking for a definitive answer to : When will the store be open?

15. June 8, 2017  

First 1234 Last