1. June 5, 2017  

Reliving TBC

Hey!

I first started playing WoW about 10 years ago...it was the November bfore TBC was released. I remember spending launch night in STV killing water elementals, dinging 40 and getting my mount.

A few weeks later I was level 60, and ready to join everyone else in Outland. At level 70, I left my first guild and joined a raiding guild. What came after were probably my best WoW memories.

From attunements to the grinds to the 25 man raids, there's never been anything quite like TBC for me. I found out about these servers just from browsing Youtube. I noticed people live streaming level 70 stuff, and I went digging and found this place!

I'm looking forward to reliving the content how it was. I'm still active in current WoW, and still raiding, but it lost it's spark a few expacs back for me.

The question now is, so I play mage again, or do I try something different?!?

2. June 5, 2017  
    Hi there! Welcome to Warmane!

When it comes to deciding what class to play, i always follow a simple rule that says "Play whatever you feel its gonna be most fun". I never really worry what role or class is needed the most, or anything like that.

We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us. :)