1. June 5, 2017  

Locked coin bug?

Greetings Players,

Is there something like a locked coin bug on this website?
    So i got coins throught trade and they are locked for 72 hourse i get that, but i wanted
    to use some coins immediately so i bought 10 new coins, but i also cant use those,
    it still says that my coins are locked and i should try again in 72 hours...

thanks for replies.

2. June 5, 2017  
    The thing you wanted to get costs 10 coins or less?

3. June 5, 2017  
    yes in trade that is, but bought coins can be used directly right? i tried to buy something for 6 coins even

4. June 5, 2017  
    When you get coins from gifting or trading, those coins are locked for 72 hours. During that time they can not be used for gifting and trading again.

5. June 5, 2017  
    yes in trade that is, but bought coins can be used directly right? i tried to buy something for 6 coins even
    If you donate, those coins can be used on anything immediately.

6. June 5, 2017  
    I know, that is why i am writing here. I cant use my 10 coins i got through donating, it also says that they are locked and i should wait 72 hours.

I had 6 coins before, which i could not use because i got them through trade, so i got 10 more through donations. But like i said, same message, cant use them either.

7. June 5, 2017  
    If you donate, those coins can be used on anything immediately.
    He said in the first post that he donated to get 10 coins and can't use those either.

Either way, I forwarded this to be checked, it's not how it's supposed to work as far as I know.

8. June 5, 2017  
    He said in the first post that he donated to get 10 coins and can't use those either.

Either way, I forwarded this to be checked, it's not how it's supposed to work as far as I know.
    So i should write a ticket? It kinda makes me angry, because is spent 10 bucks and i want to be able to use my coins, I understand though, that it is probably just some technical problem or bug of some kind.

9. June 5, 2017  
    Up to you. As I said, I forwarded this to be checked by Edifice, in case this is a bug that could affect other people.

10. June 5, 2017  
    Up to you. As I said, I forwarded this to be checked by Edifice, in case this is a bug that could affect other people.
    I wrote one, thanks for the reply and your effort!