1. June 5, 2017  

Population

Hello, ive been playing on Lordaeron server for quite some time before and i got used that during peak times pop would be around 6k sometimes 7k but ive never felt that the world is empty. Since i tried playing retail again and ofcourse that didnt last longer then a week i just want to ask here does the world feel alive? Do u see players level and pass or go? Im just being a bit skeptical since i saw a couple of posts complaining about population. Thanks in advance!

2. June 5, 2017  
    Oh yea even when there's 2.5k I've always found some one to group if needed, for quest or dungeons, and there's always some one moving around for sure, quite a few.

But now that they've lowered respawn rates to what seems "regular", be prepared to not enjoy it as much when needing quest items or mobs...

3. June 5, 2017  
    Well, i've noticed more and more issues getting groups as i speed past the average level. Very hard to find group for 50+ dungeons, still moderately difficult finding groups for Zul'Farrak even though that is a popular dungeon with easily accessible quests.

Had no issues at all at lower levels finding group for rfc, wc, and sfk.

4. June 5, 2017  
    90% of the population is under lvl 50, if we'd have 15k people online, would be still harder to find a dungeon party. As a sidenote, during BC realms had a 5k capon retail , so having 4k people online at peak times is not low at all..

5. June 5, 2017  
    Hello, ive been playing on Lordaeron server for quite some time before and i got used that during peak times pop would be around 6k sometimes 7k but ive never felt that the world is empty. Since i tried playing retail again and ofcourse that didnt last longer then a week i just want to ask here does the world feel alive? Do u see players level and pass or go? Im just being a bit skeptical since i saw a couple of posts complaining about population. Thanks in advance!
    Well, think about Outland Zones with 5-6k Peeps on Medivh.
    Everyone is questing now but the cities feels alive. Many of my guild members are already 60+ and I hit 58 now.
    Most people all around 30-40 now and we can see in global always new members looking for lower Dungs like RFC etc.
    That means this server is getting more people because of Outland features.

So if you want a nice community with many people, no gear shop and 1x experience then I recommend playing on Medivh. :)

6. June 5, 2017  
    Well, i've noticed more and more issues getting groups as i speed past the average level. Very hard to find group for 50+ dungeons, still moderately difficult finding groups for Zul'Farrak even though that is a popular dungeon with easily accessible quests.

Had no issues at all at lower levels finding group for rfc, wc, and sfk.
    wasnt retail bc cap 2.5k? either way medihv has been slowly growing i feel

7. June 5, 2017  
    wasnt retail bc cap 2.5k? either way medihv has been slowly growing i feel
    I have been following Medivh's population since it's launch and the population has grown. It was peaking 5k+ yesterday and today which I haven't seen since launch day. World feels alive as well.

8. June 5, 2017  

9. June 6, 2017  
    Just as a note yesterday it was 5118 players online and that is the highest number i have seen so far. Might have been more but not as i have seen. so it do seems like its growing