1. June 5, 2017  

Please don't bring your lvl 70s into low level zones...

I'm having a blast with low level pvp but then some random brings his 70 and oneshots everyone, end of fun.
    Please stop doing this..

2. June 5, 2017  

3. June 5, 2017  

4. June 5, 2017  
    I despise it. Never understood what motivates someone to absolutely destroy another persons time spent on a video game.

Play the game and stop griefing you ******s.

It will never stop though, unfortunately there are too many self loathing neckbeards who find lowbie camping and masturbation to be their only sources of pleasure

5. June 5, 2017  
    :D What motivates someone to absolutely destroy another persons time on a video game...

hmmm let me think on that.....

Just stop with all this nonsense please, you knew what you signed up for the moment you have start playing WoW.
    Some people plays just for satisfaction of making your ingame experience worse, so what.....
    I play cause I hunt these b****es and so circle is complete.

6. June 5, 2017  
    And if your sole purpose of gaming is to piss off others than you are just sad. That's it. There is so many ways you can spend your time in this game, bgs(where you fight others who will probably steamroll you because Lowbie campers suck at real pvp), arena(see bg), raids, alts, prof farming, etc.

But no, hours on end making other people unable to play. Why not just ddos the server and REALLY make people unable to play. Do it right *****.

7. June 5, 2017  

8. June 5, 2017  
    I like going to Ashenval and kill some low levels for some hours. :)

9. June 5, 2017  
    call some allies to help
    This, it's an MMO. Join a guild or at least ask for help in /3 local defense; it's pvp content.

10. June 5, 2017  
    I'm having a blast with low level pvp but then some random brings his 70 and oneshots everyone, end of fun.
    Please stop doing this..
    Maybe you are having a blast, but the people you are killing are not and find it unfair from various other reasons which may include but are not limited to:
    - you attack them while they are low mana/fighting mobs
    - you are outnumbering them, even if all of you are low level
    - you are better skilled or geared and they have no chance of winning
    - they just want to quest and hit 70 asap, and their friends are waiting for them