1. June 5, 2017  

Question about one-click-Macro

Heyhey,

this is the first time im playing a Hunter in tbc 2.4.3 and a few days ago i learned about the "famous" one-click macro that most hunters would use.

For example one of those macros looks like this:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill Command
    /castsequence reset=2.15 Steady Shot, Auto Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

where the number 2.15 represents your speed + 0.1.

I know that there are many different macros with small changes but my question is:

How do you react to an increase of your speed through for example Rapid Fire or Improved Aspect of the Hawk?

Since your speed increases, your autoshot rotation also changes and the number inside the macro will be wrong in that case.

Is there a way to always use the actual speed inside a macro ?
    I saw something like "reset=#" but i dont really understand what that does.

Hope someone can help!
    btw: Im playing as BM if that does change anythin.

2. June 5, 2017  
    Or just get autohotkey,make /cast !auto shot,/cast steady shot macro,put the macro on keybind 1 = win

3. June 5, 2017  

4. June 6, 2017  
    How do you react to an increase of your speed through for example Rapid Fire or Improved Aspect of the Hawk?
    U can't put variable in macro so it's impossible to do this. But this one is still working under hast proc

The kill command can also make u fail ur autoshot because he triggers an internal "cast time" that sometimes making clip ur next autoshot

Playing with this macro is cancer in many situation. It's just usefull for beginners to not fail all ur autoshots on dummy boss

Playing with quartz clearly give better result.
    Edited: June 6, 2017

5. June 6, 2017  
    I too would love it if someone can provide a macro that goes with haste speed so I dont have to make multiple macro for different attack speed.

6. June 6, 2017  
    U can't put variable in macro so it's impossible to do this. But this one is still working under hast proc
    U can't do that with macro on wow.